Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any Death Cab For Cutie Fans Here?
They are my favourite band. ^^ Are there any fans here? They aren't exactly mainstream, so I won't expect there to be many.. but yeah.. and has anyone been to one of their concerts? Big Grin

If you don't know who they are, they're a band who usually focus around indie style music, usually using either guitar or piano for their songs.. and they almost always have great deep lyrics ^^ I think Ben Gibbard, the band leader or whatever you call them, has the best voice I've ever heard. I'll put a song or two in a spoiler below for yous too.

So who here loves em? Big Grin
Yeah, I use to listen to them a long time ago, never been to a concert but I still listen to them sometimes when I have my music on random.

Good music, in my opinion.

Edit; I had to look through their songs, but I found a song by Gym Class Heroes that is kinda funny and on topic.. It's called Taxi Driver and the first line is "I took cutie for a ride in my death cab." They kinda do that with a lot of bands in the song.
Not really my type of music. I guess it would be okay if I was trying to relax or something.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
(09-30-2010, 02:06 PM)ilostit Wrote: Yeah, I use to listen to them a long time ago, never been to a concert but I still listen to them sometimes when I have my music on random.

Good music, in my opinion.

Edit; I had to look through their songs, but I found a song by Gym Class Heroes that is kinda funny and on topic.. It's called Taxi Driver and the first line is "I took cutie for a ride in my death cab." They kinda do that with a lot of bands in the song.

Haha, they are pretty good too. But yeh, I think DCFC songs are beautiful. And the less popular they are, the better I think.. I don't really like mainstream much.. so I'm not phased if nobody here really listens to em. xD
(09-30-2010, 11:14 PM)N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ Wrote: Haha, they are pretty good too. But yeh, I think DCFC songs are beautiful. And the less popular they are, the better I think.. I don't really like mainstream much.. so I'm not phased if nobody here really listens to em. xD

Lol yeah, I don't listen to mainstream music at all.. Unless it's really good.

Have you ever heard of Atmosphere? They're a little different than DCFC but they're very unknown and very, very, very very good. :p
Ah, not my music. I dont know why but I was expecting it to be more brutal. Lol.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia fans? Frowneyface 5 926 07-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Last Post: EaGLeZ
  Any Techno fans? Soundwave 22 3,712 01-30-2011, 02:25 AM
Last Post: x-c0n
  Lil' Wayne's Death Hoax. iFlare 12 1,806 11-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Last Post: iFlare