Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Dying in your Dreams
You guys should look up lucid dreams, it's pretty cool.

Only death dreams I normally remember is falling in pure darkness, I get that elevator feeling where I just keep going down and down and down like but I never actually get ground...

Another dream is when I randomly have a dream about "The Grudge" and I started throwing vases and stuff at her! It's was more of something funny than scary.
(10-06-2010, 01:44 PM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: You guys should look up lucid dreams, it's pretty cool.

Only death dreams I normally remember is falling in pure darkness, I get that elevator feeling where I just keep going down and down and down like but I never actually get ground...

Another dream is when I randomly have a dream about "The Grudge" and I started throwing vases and stuff at her! It's was more of something funny than scary.
Lucid dreaming sounds fun. Is there any trick to get doing it fast?
[Image: 2rrpier.png]
(10-06-2010, 04:05 PM)amon91 Wrote: Lucid dreaming sounds fun. Is there any trick to get doing it fast?
Well, I heard that a lot of people lucid dreams but they don't remember it, only way to remember it is to wake up abruptly.

I suggest you read some books on lucid dreaming RIGHT before you go to sleep, drinks lots of water and set your alarm a bit earlier than you normally wake up.
i have a very disturbing annoying recurring dream of climbing up a tree then getting hit by a flying iphone and falling off
its so Weird! idk if this means im gnna die via Iphone or that im crazy!
Ive never had this experience YET. I would want to try, see how I feel and react to! After reading your post, now I am more looking forward to have one!
I've never died in a dream. I often see dreams with killing, karate, kung-fu, boxing dreams, but I'm always the hero.
(10-08-2010, 02:04 AM)ariton Wrote: I've never died in a dream. I often see dreams with killing, karate, kung-fu, boxing dreams, but I'm always the hero.
You must love to think about begin an hero?

U know most of dream are based what you think.
My dreams i do stuff that if i do them in real life i die but in my dreams i dont die.
Are the dream exactly the same, like same place and time or are the dreams just a similar story?
[Image: PokeyneonSIGSupportForumscopy.jpg?t=1287951162]
I usually wake up before I die or before I kill someone lol.
Although last week I had a dream I fell into a pool and drowned. I kept sinking, I was staring at the surface of the water but I couldnt do anything

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking About Dying BreShiE 42 7,617 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Dying from unknown pain need help coolprince 9 1,889 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ISO_
  Reoccurring dreams? Respecт 10 2,130 10-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Ethical Hxer
  Damn dreams... Botted 5 1,179 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Eve
  Dreams. Gone 17 2,365 05-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Marik™