Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
login your pc with web cam only
this software is good for those who want special security to protected their files from their PC's. with this software you can make you PC to turn on only by face recognition. only you can log in to your pc after the cam verifies you face if that is you, or in case its someone alse then it wont turn on :wink: I think you will like it because I do ;)

for more info and download link enter this site: http://keylemon.com/
It's a clever concept, although trial versions must come to an end. How long is the trial version? Would it still recognize me in the morning? Have you used it?

I have used it in the past.. I also found a bug to log in without the cam.. but I dont know if they upgraded it so I cant advice u for now
(10-12-2009, 01:09 PM)cyberninja Wrote: I have used it in the past.. I also found a bug to log in without the cam.. but I dont know if they upgraded it so I cant advice u for now

Oh well, it was interesting to read. What happens if you hold up a picture??

ugh its only for 32 bit.
My mate's Asus laptop comes with software like this and I can confirm it can't be fooled by another laptop held up to it with a picture from his facebook page :p
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(10-12-2009, 02:26 PM)Tim Wrote: My mate's Asus laptop comes with software like this and I can confirm it can't be fooled by another laptop held up to it with a picture from his facebook page :p

Lol, busted!

well thats talking ... I like finding bugs... and sharing bugs... and someone telling me about bugs ;)

nice find folks ;) keep on finding bugs Tongue
(10-12-2009, 02:30 PM)Agent Wrote: Lol, busted!

Yeah we tried everything to get in (that's what he gets for leaving his computer at a LAN while he goes to work Tongue)
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Your Login Screen R3c0nna1ssanc3 4 601 11-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Skawke