Poll: Smoke?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
fuckkkk yeah
15.38%
2 15.38%
noo
84.62%
11 84.62%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
start smoking again?
heyy

first i'm gnna say i'm not a gangster or some chav who goes roudn wid knifes n stuff..i'm a good guy..so get that impression first.

well i'm leaving this freakin hellhole this year, and probz go to colledge where life just fixes itself Pinch
this aint my life story, i've experianced what some people call a life crisis and i now suffer adult depression +suicidal on paper.
i really dont give a fudge what you have to say if its negitive..cos tbh the only reason ppl are down these days is cos of someone else..and i don't mean blaming.

we all think we enjoy life, we only enjoy it because we are given something such as money, a gift, relationships etc.. in the end life is the same and your gnna die someday anyhow.

btw i'm thinking of picking up on the smokes again.. lets vote on thatt lmao.
now i'm gnna tell you why i wrote this shitt..

life is terrible, do what you want and live up to your level..whatever you do don't screw your mates sideways before yourself and enjoy whats left

yeah i screw my life for the fun of it.. and i think you should too...and i'm posting this to see the results on picking up smoking againn.

soo, smokes? yes no...whatever
No smoking is bad for you
It's so sad i started when i was 9 year's old.
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful
What if i don't care how long i live? aslong as i live it up
I wouldn't go back and smoke.
It's just a useless thing to do.
(09-26-2010, 06:39 AM)Turtle Wrote: I wouldn't go back and smoke.
It's just a useless thing to do.

I find it very self calming, thats me though.
Dude smoking is an addiction. It's down to YOU whether you want to stop or not. Nobody can make the decision for you. If you feel you have the will power to stop, then good for you. Smoking is a bad habit, nothing good comes of it.
(09-26-2010, 06:46 AM)Fragma Wrote: Dude smoking is an addiction. It's down to YOU whether you want to stop or not. Nobody can make the decision for you. If you feel you have the will power to stop, then good for you. Smoking is a bad habit, nothing good comes of it.

Your right, but personally i think the newer generation take it benefitial in the short run..especially since these are the difficult years.
I think it stops us feeling so depressed.
You may think it stops you from feeling depressed at the time, but in the long run, it only makes things worse, money wise and health wise..
(09-26-2010, 06:51 AM)Fragma Wrote: You may think it stops you from feeling depressed at the time, but in the long run, it only makes things worse, money wise and health wise..

I Agree There, I'll Take My Chances. And I Would Do It If It Made Me Feel A Hint Better
Even if you don't care if you die, dieing from a smoking related disease would be horrible.

I've never felt suicidal before so I don't really know what you are going through. I do get down sometimes though. Try to find something you really enjoy doing. For me it's reading, anime, drawing, or hanging out with my friends. Life will get better though. Just keep on moving buddy.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caught smoking, need help BIG TIME netodude 4 1,029 09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Quitting smoking idea? Gerira 45 11,597 01-24-2012, 06:13 AM
Last Post: ÜB3R
  Caught Smoking Weed Smoke2Joints 10 2,711 08-16-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Mark Zuckerberg
  Smoking substitute Solidify 13 1,686 05-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  Smoking hugsyou 9 1,167 11-03-2010, 02:21 PM