Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threat Names Explained
(10-15-2009, 06:01 AM)Alpha Wrote: I give it a 4/5 and then taking off two points for ctrl v, 2/5. Win win for you. Honestly I dont see why we need this here anyways. We are dosing anyone or making phishers. Anyways whatever have fun.

It's not about ddosing or making phishers man...just to put some informations in the head of people that don't know this...

Anyway...Chill
[Image: f_pgfbb4em_bde9974.png]
Good post, I learned some things.
(10-15-2009, 05:05 PM)Cppsean Wrote: Yeah I heard about Drive By Download, that seems pretty intense, is that our future of hacking, I mean just visiting a website, if you host the apache server, you pretty much can do anything...

I wouldn't call it the future of hacking; DBD has been around for a while now. Also there's no real way to predict the future of hacking...everything is evolving so quickly you can't make any predictions about hacking; or anything in the tech industry for that matter. I read a story about someone that is/was big in the tech industry predict that in X years (now) the word would only have a few computers; because that's all the power we would need.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rootkits Part 1: The Growing Threat --([-S7N-])-- 9 2,081 10-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Review