Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
girl help
Hi friend, I use to be a shy person, then I meant the girl I am getting ready to marry. The best approach for this in my opinion is to, try not to be shy just start to beat around the bush, and play flirt about she what she does.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
Idk im only shy when i have non of my friends around me at all, and i also hate flirting with my friends around me because it makes me feel weird so idk like two problems conflict, what do you think of my previous plan though? because right now its spend my money to go to the football game and attempt it or go to the concert the night after. if the attempt seems fairly logical then idc bout the concert im gonna try it if gone through way to much of this wondering crap with the girl i liked for 2 years and im done with freakin wondering. if she says yes my friend is gonna try and kick my ass for going out with a "prep" but idgf he stands no chance. (ps. i have a decent amount of confidence unlike when i liked that girl for 2 years. i just find it rude to go up to someone while there talking with friends idk.
I thinks its a pretty good idea, just as long as you get to talk to her, I still suggest you beat around the bush a bit, bit if you are uncomfortable with flirting then just start talk to her more. I also suggest you do what Sam said and, try to talk to her on Facebook or something.
From what i have seen she doesnt not have a facebook, if i get a chance to talk to her for a little bit (idk 10-20 minutes) i will ask her for her number and probably continue on from there. I am sure if i didint mind a few people knowing that i like her that i dont really want to know then i could get to talk to her easier considering a girl in my class is on the west side cheer with her but idk i really dont wanna tell anyone else other then some of my really close friends that know.
Sounds good Bro, I wish you the best of luck.
Dude ask her to go to the concert with you. That takes major balls. She will be impressed. If she says no ask her why not.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Shyness attracts girls for some peculiar reason. But it's better not to be too shy. :3
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.
I'm not to shy, and my girls like me (not being cocky) because i tend to be extremely nice to girls even if it puts me out of my way or pisses a guy off.
(09-24-2010, 02:02 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm not to shy, and my girls like me (not being cocky) because i tend to be extremely nice to girls even if it puts me out of my way or pisses a guy off.

Meant most not my Tongue
Also the concert idea probably would not work out good, im one of the "differnt" people in my school because i have semi-long hair and i listen to anything from soft rock - Death metal and well the concert is a death metal one im just going to support one of my good friends whos band is playing
(09-24-2010, 02:02 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm not to shy, and my girls like me (not being cocky) because i tend to be extremely nice to girls even if it puts me out of my way or pisses a guy off.

Meant most not my Tongue
Also the concert idea probably would not work out good, im one of the "differnt" people in my school because i have semi-long hair and i listen to anything from soft rock - Death metal and well the concert is a death metal one im just going to support one of my good friends whos band is playing

I wish I was at your school. Bunch of wannabe thugs here.
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.
Ha, theres some here. we have an alright amount of metal heads 20-30 in the whole school. and im working on comiing up with more ideas untill monday.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,177 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,185 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity