Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
girl help
No i havent talked to her yet but i have a few reasons for that not involving me or her atm. Also guys its not the fear of rejection that stops me iv asked out 2 girls and been rejected by both and it didint bother me. I dont fear rejection. It is just that i only see her in the morning for 10-20 minutes, and she is always surrounded by her friends...... I am however afraid to approach her around friends because i think talking to someone when there talking to / around friends seems to be a douchey move but im goona end up havin to get rid of that thought i have a feeling, because i have tried so much to get around her by herself to start conversation alittle then i wont mind approaching her around her friends, but being in two different grades makes this diffcult.
(09-27-2010, 03:05 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: I understand what you are saying, I just say that if you are actually responsible then you just wont have sex. That's how i feel about it myself, I understand where you are coming from of course and you do have some valid points on a lot of people are not responsible. I personally think if you are irresponsible enough to have sex your punishment will be a kid, the only downside is that now there is abortion and you can just give your kid to foster parents exc. i personally think you should have to keep the kid if you made the mistake of having sex.

Yeah, that's true. It all comes down to responsibility.
If you'd really like to talk to her, consider talking to her friends, just enough to be comfortable around them.
You might actually become friends with them, and have one more thing in common.

But I also respect women a lot, and I know where you are coming from.
But it's extremely rare for a middle school/ high school relation ship actually going anywhere.
If you have to, you can wait until you are ready.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,177 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,185 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity