Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
can't give rep?
why can't i give rep???
aww fudge off rep its off
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Because it's currently disabled. No one knows, besides Omniscient, why, thus far, before you ask. Who cares, big whoop.
=D rep is off, maybe this means Omni is implementing the subscriber usergroup I suggested. If not, still, rep is off =D
[Image: Lj]
Ah, well that's good IMO, (BTW-I you can still see your rep PaNik, I can't +rep you though =( )
[Image: Lj]
(10-11-2009, 11:23 AM)PaNiK Wrote: The Rep system has been disabled for now, due to the abuse of it. Omniscient is trying to decide how best to use it without it being abused and used to flame others.

thank you planik
(10-11-2009, 11:33 AM)PaNiK Wrote: Lol I thought only Cincy and DownedHoe called meh that Big Grin But on topic, do you guys support the idea of enabling Rep for subscribers?

I think there is a thread about this already, but while we're here, lets discuss real quick Smile

For $5, the majority of the "helpful" members will probably buy a subscription.

I don't see why the ability to give reputation shouldn't be a benefit of purchasing the subscription.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I still like my idea (and how I'm implementing it on my forums). All members may +rep. Subscribers only may -rep. Omni designed the plugin to control -rep so Big Grin

I'm glad, people abuse the rep so much it's crazy. I got -repped today for not +rep trading with someone and shooting someone a PM about it.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-11-2009, 11:33 AM)PaNiK Wrote: Lol I thought only Cincy and DownedHoe called meh that Big Grin But on topic, do you guys support the idea of enabling Rep for subscribers?

I think there is a thread about this already, but while we're here, lets discuss real quick Smile
lol everyone calls u planik even jerryberry
(10-11-2009, 11:23 AM)PaNiK Wrote: The Rep system has been disabled for now, due to the abuse of it. Omniscient is trying to decide how best to use it without it being abused and used to flame others.

Hallelujah?

Thanks Omni.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,387 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Ability to give Negative or Neutral Rep for 500+ Posts Thomas 23 3,418 09-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,913 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,068 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 775 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee