Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!!Cannot login to the Admin CP
Hello all,
I was just placing group images from my Admin CP and suddenly I was logged out. I was asked to re enter my details. When I did so it showed that details are wrong. Now I cannot access my Admin CP. When I went to the forum index I was only seeing MOD and User CP and no Admin CP option. But on the forum index I am being shown as an Administrator. I just added the URL in the group image section and as soon as I clicked save, I was logged out. I did this
ACP > Users & Groups > Group > Group Image

I hope I am clear.

Please help me as its very urgent.

Regards
Praveer
So everytime you login, you get logged back out? Does this happen with all members or just your Admin account?
I now cannot log in at all to the admin CP. I am having problems with only admin cp and yes members can log in. Though I am being shown as an admin when I view my profile but theres no option to the admin cp on the index. Only mod and user cp options are there.
Are you the root admin? Did someone either demote you, or did you edit the admin usergroup?
I am the owner.
Do you want to PM me? Do you trust me to try and diagnose this problem first hand?

I can't say I know exactly what happened, but I can take a look.
go to your website url /admin.php see if the panel comes up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1st Post approved by Admin? Help! MintChip 1 634 08-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  [Extra Security]How to change Admin CP directory imtiaze 2 1,288 03-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: cfillion
  How to change MyBB admin directory? iRun 3 1,838 03-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Last Post: HaX420
  Hacked admin account (urgent) Madness 7 1,291 09-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  MyBB Admin Control Panel Problem P.TanweerAhmad 4 3,032 08-04-2011, 02:56 AM
Last Post: P.TanweerAhmad