Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT'S TIME TO PUMP UP YOUR SALES WITH A STUNNING DESIGN*Minisite-LandingPage-CustomWP*
[Image: sfheader.jpg]

Minisite Design | Logo Design | Banner Design | Ecover Design | Custom Landing Page |
Custom Squeeze Page | Custom Wordpress Theme With High Quality Graphics

[Image: SCN008bhack.png]
Hello SF Members

A great news to all of you who needs a site immediately
Tired of spend hundred of dollars to get a custom design ???
Why you have to pay more when you can get the same high quality and professional design with much lower price you can get...
You won't need to spend hundreds of dollar anymore to get your site and no need to spend hours to make it online...

The PREMIUM Design service fromminisitebank.com | ecoverxpert.com | logowhiz.com has been described by some of our clients as "the best kept secret in online graphics". We provide high quality graphics for your sales letters, websites and digital products.

Our minisite designs, logo, banner,ecovers and video graphics that are proven to boost conversions and make you the envy of your competition.

[Image: expect1.png]

[Image: BHWnew.PNG]

[Image: bhw2.png]

[Image: button2.PNG]

LIVE DEMO
DEMO1 | DEMO2 | DEMO3 | DEMO4 | DEMO5
DEMO6 | DEMO7 | DEMO8 | DEMO9 | DEMO0
DEMO11 | DEMO12

So, What is advantage For you?

You'll Keep Your Quantify. If you were to.Try and personage out how to do things yourself Using complicated software or overprice graphics Programs, it would track untold amounts of measure.

You'll economize. We are tender inferior. Than 100 bucks to make professed all desing.

You will get some revisions with your costume minisite,eCover,banners,video and etc etc.

You Will Get 100% Guarantee. I'll Create the best design until you really satisfy. If you have any suggestion please let me know. I'll make some revision.

So, the only thing you do is promote your product and we do the dirty job for you. I'll guarantee your complacency, I want to build a good cooperation business with you.

[Image: sfprice.jpg]

I feel this is a very attractive offer, so what are you waiting for?
We are ready to offer you fantastic service at such amazingly low prices.

HOW TO STEP THE ORDER :
1. Tell me more details what you want before you make a payment
[By PM]
2. After we receive your details and we make your order
3. We show the results and you do revisions "if needed" [By PM]
4. After all done, we send HTML or CSS files to you [By PM]
5. Add $17 if you want to get editable files or PSD file [This does not apply to custom logo]
6. Day Work is from Monday to friday, 9am to 5pm [GMT +7,Bangkok-Jakarta]

Thank you very much for your time taken to read through my offer!

Sincerely,
Victoire-CrownDemon-Victoire

p.s.: I accept PayPal. Half payment is due up front, Half upon project completion. Do not make a full payment before you see the first result.

p.p.s.: if there is a request outside of the package, please PM me and get SF price

p.p.p.s.: Need my service to build a custom Wordpress site/blog, a custom header n footer, Squeeze Page Design, Landing Page Design,Custom Sales Video ? Please PM me and get SF Price.

This looks really good man. Best of luck.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
(09-18-2010, 12:49 PM)Robbieava Wrote: This looks really good man. Best of luck.

thanks buddy...just let me know if you have some project...

regards
If I had this sort of money I'd contact you, but thanks anyway Smile
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I had money to pay I would this looks very nice man I hope you get lots of sales.
(09-20-2010, 04:47 PM)superjoe128 Wrote: I had money to pay I would this looks very nice man I hope you get lots of sales.

thanks buddy....
You have some very nice designs, but sadly, I don't think you're going to receive many buyers over here at Support Forums. There's nothing wrong with your service but I personally think a place where giving and receiving support is the main priority, isn't the place for your type of service.

Good luck with your sales. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Is it yours ?
This looks very good, good luck with sales
[Image: es3iok.png]
How long does it take to design a website?
Isn't the price a bit too high for just a landing page?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlimited Revisions | Stationery Design Set | Logo Design Service at Very Low Price tk-hassan 0 206 07-21-2017, 03:38 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  ServerLogix.com - [* Shared YEAR END Sales!! 20% Discount for Life *] SLogix-Brian 0 260 12-26-2014, 01:13 AM
Last Post: SLogix-Brian
  Rare Domain Sales Chocothunda 1 501 02-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Load
  Stunning High Resolution Icons for Application Developers adamchen 0 377 10-24-2011, 01:04 AM
Last Post: adamchen
  Quick Domain Sales Lukas 6 811 09-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Last Post: xLnT