Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any anime fans?
Anime is awesome. But it's awesome only to a limit. That limit is, me NEVER EVER doing cosplay, or ever transforming into a Weaboo. (even tho im asian? xD)
Im an anime fan and i would love to join this group. I know that there aernt a lot of anime fans here in HF as there are in HF but i think that we can still make a great group with a few people and it would also be better if we had a seperate section for it as well. Anywayz count me in as well Nekochan
[Image: banner.gif]
I agree. But my cookie is still not given D:<
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.
I've seen some, but then realized that what I really like is to read manga.
(09-17-2010, 06:06 AM)Fragma Wrote: How old are you guys that like Anime by the way?
I don't want to sound offensive but isn't kind of a children's thing to watch?

Not really. Anime story lines can be super complex, violent, ect.

Sounds like most of you guys have been watching the anime on Adult Swim. :p Give anime a chance. I never really liked it at first, but then I watched a few non dubs and fell in love with it.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I enjoy anime, but only to a certain extent. There aren't many shows that will please me, but I have found a few. For one, Soul Eater was a good anime that I did like to watch. It's about 50 episodes and it has a nice storyline and great character development. You should try to watch it if you haven't. Tongue Some other cool animes are Death Note and Initial D (Initial D is about mountain racing).
Death Note is booring, just like Code Geass.
Soul Eater in the other hand was one of the best anime I have seen.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I can't say I've ever actually sat down and watched Anime (Apart from pokemon, yu-gi-oh etc..).

I don't really mind it so much. What does annoy me though are those people that draw Anime and think they are amazing illustrators when in fact they are pretty much just copying what someone else has already done.
(09-28-2010, 04:02 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Death Note is booring, just like Code Geass.

Yeah, Soul Eater is way up there I'm my list. It's right after Dragonball, and that is my first. Tongue The only thing that messed up Soul Eater was the ending. I mean it was alright, I saw the meaning behind it, but it was just plain stupid. There are rumors of a second season, though. The Manga isn't too bad, either.
(09-28-2010, 04:02 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Death Note is booring, just like Code Geass.

Code Geass and Death Note are actually pretty high up on my list... I guess I like the psychological aspect of the shows.

Soul Eater was pretty good, but I didn't like the ending at all.

Heres my MAL. :3 I forgot my password so it isn't totally up to date, but w/.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/GadgetHF
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American Cartoon vs. Japanese Anime Hei 4 980 08-31-2011, 05:42 AM
Last Post: kyoutu
  Any Daft Punk fans? Soundwave 7 765 12-21-2010, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Soundwave