Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it! :)
Okay so the past 6 weeks I have been losing weight for a specific football league (Lower league then I normally play in, but I really wanted to kick ass this year + I love the 2 coaches.The best coaches we have IMHO) I really didn't expect myself to get anywhere near the requirements of 162 because I was 185.

Tomorrow is the big day that I get weighed in. I have been starving myself since yesterday and I have worked SO hard. And I got on the scale about 20 minutes ago. And I weigh.. 160 pounds! I feel so accomplished yet so weak. I can't wait until I can eat again and gain some energy that I have been missing for the past weeks.

I am excited for this upcoming season as of it's my last one with these two coaches and hopefully I have an amazing season with our team.

My over all weight loss is 25 pounds in 42 days. I feel accomplished.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Well done mate. How tall are you, may I ask? I'm trying to put weight on and it's much harder than losing weight IMO. :/
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
For me I'm sure it'd be easier to gain then loose.. Tongue Do you work out a lot? Maybe slacking off will help ;P

I am 6 foot 0 inches.
Hi Robb,

Yeah, I'm 6'3" and 3 quarters. Currently only weight 72kg (158 lbs). Problem is my metabolism is messed up and I can eat all I want without getting any bigger. I currently train in an elite volleyball program for 3 hours after school each day, and that takes a lot out of me. Probably doesn't help in the weight gaining part of things. Sorry for 'jacking the thread.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Congratulations!

I hope you do great and do your best this season.
[Image: iAHg.png]
I sound like Morgan Freeman
(09-10-2010, 07:01 PM)Harvey Wrote: Hi Robb,

Yeah, I'm 6'3" and 3 quarters. Currently only weight 72kg (158 lbs). Problem is my metabolism is messed up and I can eat all I want without getting any bigger. I currently train in an elite volleyball program for 3 hours after school each day, and that takes a lot out of me. Probably doesn't help in the weight gaining part of things. Sorry for 'jacking the thread.

Not jacking telling me what you do ;)

I don't have a nice metabolism so I kind of have to just work real hard. :/

(09-10-2010, 07:19 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: Congratulations!

I hope you do great and do your best this season.

Weigh in's are in 3 hours now. I'm really pumped Smile
I suggest that you keep your weight according to weight index as football needs a lot of strength.

And keep your muscles toned also/

Good luck for league.
[Image: 2zszdd5.png]
Well, come today I can start gaining a pound/week. That'll probably be all muscle.
well done man Smile

i don't need to loose weight cuz i have high metabalisum XD so my gf gets pissed off cuz i eat so much lol

But yeah

Congratz dude
I'm like Harvey.. I find it impossible to gain weight. But yeh well done on losing that much so quickly.

Best of luck with everything.