Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I love to do, and it consequences :P
I L<3V Motocross, Now I am about to blabber on about what it is, and why I love it. If you don't wanna read it, this is your warning. To start, I have been racing since I was five years old, the first bike I had was a 2000 Suzuki JR50, Not a racing bike by no means, but it was the right one to start with. I put it through hell for the two years I had it, That included countless handle grips, brake levers, 4 Engine Rebuilds, But I even busted the suspension on a 20ft table top (which was massive for me at the time).
My next bike was a Kawasaki KX 65, a true racing bike with uncanny power, during my 3 yrs of fun with it I added several upgrades such as a FMF Shorty Silencer with a Fatty Expansion Chamber. I took that bike #762 to 2 Regional titles along with several heat podiums.
Now we're getting to the big bikes, my KX 85, This bike was purchased in 2006 brand new off the show room floor, during its life, it was taken to 3 regional titles, a Mini O podium and my first sponsors, Dunlop, Pro Circut, and Monster Energy Factory Kawasaki. Out of all of these, I have to say this bike helped me through the biggest leap of my sport so far.
I bought 2 bikes together for just over the price of one, A Kx 125 and a Kx 250f, I was able to get it for this with my sponsor, I currently race both of these bikes, and even though the piston of the 250 is twice the size of the 125, the 2 stroke propels it past the limit of the 250, I have currently taken 2 titles with it and I will be riding these bikes for a while.
Motocross for me is a major relaxer for me, in stressful situations, there is something to sooth my anger like riding.

Unfortunately, I spend alot of the time off the bike, because I tend to get hurt.. ALOT xD
My recently broken Collar Bone (Broke on 7-27-10, Still in Sling, Swath and butterfly brace)
Don't worry though, to even it out, I have broken the other prior to this accident
Here are a couple from when I was actually on the bike xD
Watching the others ride lol
I have an FMX ramp in my back yard Big Grin
Is it a hard sport? I mean like everyone can ride a bike, but how hard is it to do motocross?
(09-12-2010, 11:53 AM)Jack- Wrote: Is it a hard sport? I mean like everyone can ride a bike, but how hard is it to do motocross?

Thats something thats hard to explain, Theres a 200lb and 50 hp difference between a bicycle and a racing dirtbike. Following your ruts and man handling your bike is something thats extremely hard to do. Above all of that, Have you ever tried to gather the guts to just over 1/2 a football feild at 40ft in the air? Not to easy.