Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fantasy Football
(09-09-2010, 12:31 PM)Robbieava Wrote: Gosh you have some nice info on these guys Ohmy

I kind of spend too much time watching football, lol.

And yes, these are my opinions. I get you don't like mine, but because I'm not ESPN? Really? Hopefully you realize that sometimes ESPN is this little word called wrong. And I'm not saying I'm always right, but you should consider being a bit more open-minded.
I really like playing a lot more then watching tbh :/
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I like playing, too, but I don't know very many people who do. So I spend more time watching and playing video game versions than physically :\
I know what you mean. I probably have like 2 more years of it.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
HA I knew that Starting Brett Farve would be a mistake I just thought since Sharper was out they wouldn't play that great of a game. They didn't but Saints won and Brett only gave me 9.5 points. I think I will be trading him.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(09-10-2010, 09:29 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: HA I knew that Starting Brett Farve would be a mistake I just thought since Sharper was out they wouldn't play that great of a game. They didn't but Saints won and Brett only gave me 9.5 points. I think I will be trading him.

Hm. Yeye
For the most part I was right, but we gotta wait until tonight for more.
Heres a quick list of yesterdays top performers:

Running Backs:
Arian Foster: The Texans sleeper-back had a booming 231 rushing yards on 33 tries, with 3 touchdowns. An unexpected impact player in the Texans victory over rival Colts, he showed his outstanding speed and burst in what ended up being a great game.
Matt Forte: The Bears came out trying running the ball which proved unsuccessful. So with new offensive coordinator Mike Martz doing what he does best, he decided to toss Matt Forte into the pass game, something he excelled at last year and is already showing promise in. Forte had 201 combined yards, 50 rushing, 101 receiving, and 2 touchdowns. Both touchdowns came off receptions, and both played a ton of impact on the game (Game winning touchdown, dump off turned into an 89-yard touchdown). Hopefully you didn't lose faith in him last season.

Quarterbacks:
Peyton Manning: Wow! Manning threw for 441 yards! Even though the Colts lost, Manning made it clear that his arm isn't rusty at all. Expect another big year from the 4-time league MVP.
Jay Cutler: Cutler had already thrown for 200 yards at halftime, after which many knew he was having a great game. He ended up with 372 passing yards, 2 touchdowns (both to the aforementioned Forte), but also threw a pick which did hurt his stats. With his young receiver Devin Aromashodu showing up, Cutler should put up big numbers this years in Mike Martz's air-it-out offense. Not without problems, of course, because he will throw plenty of picks, so be prepared.

Alright thats all I have for you. I'll be getting this up on my website soon enough. Sorry I've just been lazy lately.
Even though there is still tonights game I have won both my fantasy games. I was really disappointed by Dallas performance this week though. Holy crap did they look bad.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Jets/Ravens game is really boring. Hopefully Rivers will air it out against the Chiefs and bring this night to life.
(09-13-2010, 06:51 PM)ineed Wrote: Jets/Ravens game is really boring. Hopefully Rivers will air it out against the Chiefs and bring this night to life.

He Tried but they shut him down in the second half. Allowing only 1 more TD. Chiefs came to play so I gotta give it up to them and their Explosive RB and Defense. However Javier arena's didn't do bad returning kicks. I know I spelled his name wrong.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Football Supporter? Fragma 4 552 01-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Any fantasy football advise? pantherspwn 2 540 10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Dcrac23
  Fantasy Football Who you got? Dcrac23 9 1,847 09-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Last Post: ineed
  what football team do you support?(if you like it) matt_mybb_import3694 28 2,162 03-24-2010, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Trinit
  Football? Socrates 11 1,789 12-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Grizzly