Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fantasy Football
Yep, so my week one predictions turned out to be accurate. I'll have Week 2's stuff up before friday hopefully, and will be on my blog which I'll post somewhere. Thanks for following along Big Grin
(09-14-2010, 08:07 AM)ineed Wrote: Yep, so my week one predictions turned out to be accurate. I'll have Week 2's stuff up before friday hopefully, and will be on my blog which I'll post somewhere. Thanks for following along Big Grin

What do you think about ole Farve this weekend? Also what about them 49ers getting they ass spanked? Lets hear a recap of week 1 and your thoughts. And I hate to bust your balls but you were wrong about Farve and Wrong about phillip rivers.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(09-14-2010, 08:45 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: What do you think about ole Farve this weekend? Also what about them 49ers getting they ass spanked? Lets hear a recap of week 1 and your thoughts. And I hate to bust your balls but you were wrong about Farve and Wrong about phillip rivers.

Er, how? Favre had a disappointing game, and even though the Chargers lost, Rivers still had almost 300 passing yards.
So I think you have my opinion on Favre, I didn't think he played well, and probably won't this season. He's old and weak, and is playing on an ankle near it's breaking point. I see him having a chance to post big numbers if he can stay on his feet, but we all know defenses will be going after his ankle, so that could be very unlikely.
And the 49'ers? That was a very surprising victory from the Seahawks. They looked really good against a very disciplined defense. Everyone thought the Niners would come out and rout the, as of recently, weak Seahawks. I suppose the emotion from Pete Carroll, return of Matt Hasslebeck, and improved Defense have really paid off. I can't say right now if they'll do well this season for sure, but they have pretty easy schedule.
The 49'ers don't have that much of a difficult schedule either, so theres a good chance they can do well as long as Alex Smith can throw the ball to his teammates. But we'll have to see ;)
(09-14-2010, 01:43 PM)ineed Wrote: Er, how? FaRVe had a disappointing game, and even though the Chargers lost, Rivers still had almost 300 passing yards.
So I think you have my opinion on FaRVe, I didn't think he played well, and probably won't this season. He's old and weak, and is playing on an ankle near it's breaking point. I see him having a chance to post big numbers if he can stay on his feet, but we all know defenses will be going after his ankle, so that could be very unlikely.
And the 49'ers? That was a very surprising victory from the Seahawks. They looked really good against a very disciplined defense. Everyone thought the Niner's would come out and rout the, as of recently, weak Seahawks. I suppose the emotion from Pete Carroll, return of Matt Hasslebeck, and improved Defense have really paid off. I can't say right now if they'll do well this season for sure, but they have pretty easy schedule.
The 49'ers don't have that much of a difficult schedule either, so there's a good chance they can do well as long as Alex Smith can throw the ball to his teammates. But we'll have to see ;)

Well what I meant by the Farve thing is that he never got put on his ass all game long? That assumption was in fact wrong. He was facing prob. the 2nd toughest defense in the league. Phillip Rivers had 300 yards yeah sure but he also had 2 fumbles that were his fault, and made by decisions all game long. Farve will have great games this season I bet you, but his Offensive line needs to learn how to hold blocks better and longer. I'm not saying grab a jersey and hold on to it. Same for the 49ers and the Eagles. KC defense looked amazing the other night New stadium new defensive players, 2 thumbs up for them.
Think about this yeah the Colts lost but BUT Peyton had an excellent game throwing for 400 yards and a pair of TD's. I see good things from them come playoff time. I'm going to go ahead and listen to you this week. Check my thread and tell me who I should start. Who you see having great games and who you see having terrible games.
sorry about the delay for week 2, I was traveling all day yesterday and was sick today, but I'll have it up asap. I'm going to put it on my blog this time, so I'll put the link here or in a new thread.
I hope it's a good season, I'm not really a hardcore fan but it's fun to watch.
(09-18-2010, 02:36 PM)Peter Chao Wrote: I hope it's a good season, I'm not really a hardcore fan but it's fun to watch.

I hope it's good, too. Week 1 was kind of boring, but it usually is.
God damnit That's it I'm Dropping Brett Farve. 3 Fantasy Points 3 INT'S and a FUMBLE.
(09-20-2010, 06:10 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: God damnit That's it I'm Dropping Brett Farve. 3 Fantasy Points 3 INT'S and a FUMBLE.

Try some underdog players, no-name players. I'd recommend Matt Forte. You can't stop that guy out of the backfield.
(09-20-2010, 07:43 AM)ineed Wrote: Try some underdog players, no-name players. I'd recommend Matt Forte. You can't stop that guy out of the backfield.

Meh He's already taken. I'm trading Vernon Davis and Brett Farve as we speak hopefully someone will accept my trades for them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Football Supporter? Fragma 4 552 01-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Any fantasy football advise? pantherspwn 2 540 10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Dcrac23
  Fantasy Football Who you got? Dcrac23 9 1,847 09-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Last Post: ineed
  what football team do you support?(if you like it) matt_mybb_import3694 28 2,162 03-24-2010, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Trinit
  Football? Socrates 11 1,789 12-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Grizzly