Poll: How much do you rate ColorGrabber?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 stars - I love it!
0%
0 0%
4 stars - Good
0%
0 0%
3 stars
100.00%
1 100.00%
2 stars - Bad
0%
0 0%
1 star - Disappointing
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ColorGrabber, my new Application!
(09-15-2010, 09:50 PM)`P R O D I G Y™ Wrote: Sorry, I was referring to something like the paint color picker. Is there a component for it?

I used a class I found in the web for taking screenshots and then I extracted the color on my own like that:
Code:
Dim col as Color=bmp.Pixels(0,0) 'bmp is the bitmap that was captured from the screen
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
Is this a constantly running application? So when running, does it pick up every colour you hover your mouse over? Or do you have to press something in order for it to catch the colour your mouse is over.
To activate the app you have to press a combination (Shift+F12 by default). Then it will tell info about the color your mouse is each time you move the mouse. Then you have to press [Control+Left Mouse Click] to stop the app from getting every color and to be able to copy the data. After that press [Esc] to make ColorGrabber minimize to tray.
(09-19-2010, 04:41 AM)thanasis2028 Wrote: To activate the app you have to press a combination (Shift+F12 by default). Then it will tell info about the color your mouse is each time you move the mouse. Then you have to press [Control+Left Mouse Click] to stop the app from getting every color and to be able to copy the data. After that press [Esc] to make ColorGrabber minimize to tray.

Oh! I see.
Thanks for letting us know.
So, why nobody votes?
I recently (about a month ago) made a tut on how to make this..
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11167
[Image: blanktemplate.png]
I haven't seen this. And you are using a much easier way to take a screenshot.
It seems like a nice app you have built there. Great work mate and i hope to see more releases from you
[Image: banner.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application Organiser lhcrulz 3 2,487 02-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [PREVIEW] updatr - Easy Application Updater Virtuous 9 4,067 11-21-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Virtuous
  [VB.NET] - Integrate Flash Into Your Application - [TUT] Fragma 14 6,210 10-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Philippines
  Green Goblin (File Permissions Application) AceInfinity 0 780 08-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [VB.NET] [Simple and easy] The application is allready running [SRC] ★ASI_F★™ 0 776 06-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Last Post: ★ASI_F★™