Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rep abuse.
(09-13-2010, 12:05 AM)Omniscient Wrote: SF is never going to have a large marketplace imho. This is the root of the problem with scammers. If deals don't originate here there won't be a lot of scams.

And by the time SF might have a popular marketplace another system will be in place to deal with deal feedback.
It makes sense since it sf
[Image: pughacking.png]
That's good news! Thank you Omni
Edit: Scamming will never be a problem on sf because the userbase isn't here for the marketplace
(09-13-2010, 04:54 AM)Untouch Wrote: I would still have -reps, just take away anonymous reps.
There will always be cases where people deserve to be -rep'd as long as you give the appropriate reason.

I agree. Taking away -reps away altogether is better than nothing, but I still think the option should be in place, just not anonymously.
I think that this thread has covered and reached a point where it needed to be. Good argument. In a sense we got what we wanted so let's get what we get and don't throw a fit Oui
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
this seems to be a hot issue
it certainly is unfair Omni to allow this kind of behaviour from site members
you know as well as I that there are people out there that are jsut flat out freakin assholes
and will do cowardly things to drag others into a hole with them
yes helping is about ones opinion or the correct and safest way of dling something
but plz Omni do not let the low quality bottom feeders cause ripples in an otherwise smooth environment
one has the strangth and courage to anon - rep but that same person does not have the fortitude or courage to stand up and say i did it
then how can you give anons the safety net and not us users with names?
Anon reps should be disabled
[Image: pageviews=1]
(09-13-2010, 01:55 PM)Robbieava Wrote: I think that this thread has covered and reached a point where it needed to be. Good argument. In a sense we got what we wanted so let's get what we get and don't throw a fit Oui

Pirate Quoted for truth , Topic should closed and thread as well and
Mad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,402 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,943 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,921 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,141 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 793 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee