Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some guy is messing with me.
(09-08-2010, 05:39 AM)NekoChan Wrote: @Damink.
Your post is too big to quote.

I don't approach like a kid. I'm calm, because I'm self learning human psychology and I'm not bad at it. I calmly talk with people lol.

LoL, I agree with Damink Why be nice? The guy is threatening you F it threaten him back. Be like I have reported you to my host your I.P. has been flagged but if they don't do anything I sure as crap will. He is jealous of your success let him be jealous all he wants. He see's you as a child and thinks he can take advantage of you.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(09-08-2010, 06:20 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: LoL, I agree with Damink Why be nice? The guy is threatening you F it threaten him back. Be like I have reported you to my host your I.P. has been flagged but if they don't do anything I sure as crap will. He is jealous of your success let him be jealous all he wants. He see's you as a child and thinks he can take advantage of you.

Only a child would reach madly. Be mature.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I agree with NekoChan here.. You should never stoop to there level. Be mature about the situation and handle it appropriately. There will always be idiots like this on forums, you just have to learn to ignore them. If he does attempt anything, be sure that you catch him & report him.

Good luck with you forum mate.
(09-08-2010, 06:55 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Only a child would reach madly. Be mature.

Why what exactly would be the point in being mature about it?
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Here was my reply:
"Thank you for threatening our website.

All information has been taken, screenshots and proof have been recorded, if Rune Gear is attacked furthermore, you will be receiving a legal notice for illegal doings online. Continue and you will be faced with the law, I don't think some botnet owner wants to be found by the police. I laugh at people like you who think they can take control of a website from some measly botnet.

IP has been logged to."

www.Runegear.net/showthread.php?tid=1213
Get my avatars here.
That was nice, mature, and got to the point. I'm sure the 12 year old is scared.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
You definitely made the right move replying like that. You can always threaten him to report him to his ISP because you should be able to get his ISP from his IP. Just a suggestion if he keeps it up... It will make his ISP more aware that he is threatening by technically hacking. And if he has a botnet he could get into some trouble for infecting people aswell for a ddos tool. I'm not positive whether or not this is completely correct but I've read a few things about this happening before.
Log his IP address, and if he does do it, simply report him. Even if he is using a VPN, they keep logs for things like that.
I try to just not let these things bother me. It's often easier to just get MAD. But if you choose to not react, you'll find your situation may be a lot more comfortable.
Do this if he is a member on your forum then check and get his IP then make his life hell.

And block his IP from your server.
[Image: 2zszdd5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girl loves me, with another guy. Metapod 2 744 08-29-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  A Guide to Sucessful Dating (No More Mr. Nice Guy) Cronus 5 1,888 05-26-2012, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  So there's this guy... Into the Wild 10 1,886 04-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Into the Wild
  About the dog guy. M_a_X 17 2,830 07-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Girl likes another guy but I like her. lunagron 22 3,156 05-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Last Post: lunagron