Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My music! :) [fixed link]
What do you guys think of my music? Leave feedback! Oui

This is all me. I know it says that it's my band, but they have yet to help me with recording. I'm vocals and guitar.

www.soundcloud.com/false_propaganda
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I think there is something wrong with the link.
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]
WOW. Thanks for the heads up. Just fixed the link. Oui
You know honestly man The singer of Hey soul sister doesn't sound to enthusiastic about the song in order to sing music you have to be into it. The guitarist are good but could use a bit more practice. It's kinda hard for me to give verbal criticism. Bump up the vocals it would be better, If your going to do the song Please make sure you do it correctly or else it will ruin the song. NOT SAYING YOU SUCK OR YOU RUINED THE SONG NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL. Now on your own songs you did THOSE WERE GREAT!!!... I would def. have to download them. Do you mind if I download a few of your songs and burn them on a CD?
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(09-23-2010, 07:41 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: You know honestly man The singer of Hey soul sister doesn't sound to enthusiastic about the song in order to sing music you have to be into it. The guitarist are good but could use a bit more practice. It's kinda hard for me to give verbal criticism. Bump up the vocals it would be better, If your going to do the song Please make sure you do it correctly or else it will ruin the song. NOT SAYING YOU SUCK OR YOU RUINED THE SONG NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL. Now on your own songs you did THOSE WERE GREAT!!!... I would def. have to download them. Do you mind if I download a few of your songs and burn them on a CD?

I'm vocals and guitar, but thanks for the comments!

Go for the burning! Just don't go around selling it.
(09-23-2010, 10:44 AM)Robbieava Wrote: I'm vocals and guitar, but thanks for the comments!

Go for the burning! Just don't go around selling it.

HAHA Alright Well if I do I will give all the credit to you. But I will keep the cash LOL. JK I would give it to you anyways.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(09-23-2010, 01:06 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: HAHA Alright Well if I do I will give all the credit to you. But I will keep the cash LOL. JK I would give it to you anyways.

If you want to make a deal, contact me. We could do a 60% 40% or something like that.
I'm not really into that genre of music if im honest. Also I noticed the guitarist wasn't extremely smooth with keeping in tune a lot of the time Tongue

I do however think you have potential. So keep it up.