Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Guide to becoming a quality member on SF
Is there any way you check your post to know if it could be improved?
I know I have reread many posts of mine and I couldn't find a way to improve it, yet many others pointed out flaws.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
(09-06-2010, 07:28 PM).//Xypher Wrote: Is there any way you check your post to know if it could be improved?
I know I have reread many posts of mine and I couldn't find a way to improve it, yet many others pointed out flaws.

It's in one of the first paragraphs I think.

First things first are that your quality of your posts has to be fairly good. I mean when you are writing around the minimum character number it could say that you either aren’t as interested, or are just busy. I usually try to write about 1-3 sentences if I can. If you are commenting and it’s not that big of a post you could at least cover anything that you could have responded. Here are a few good ideas to ask yourself when posting:

• Did I answer to the best of my ability?
• Are most of the other posts more thorough then mine?
• How could I improve this post?
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Posting just for you, Ava! ;)
This is an amazing tutorial. I read the entire thread completely and it helped me turn into a super HQ user. This is just amazing Robbie. Your a HQ member yourself too Robbie and you know it.
(09-08-2010, 05:48 PM)Fate Wrote: This is an amazing tutorial. I read the entire thread completely and it helped me turn into a super HQ user. This is just amazing Robbie. Your a HQ member yourself too Robbie and you know it.

I'm glad that this thread was brought up to your standards. If you ever have questions PM me Oui
Man, Just like all previous comments, I must say the is an amazing guide, and if you haven't already, you should probably go post this on HF, there are a lot of members that really act like they need this. I am bookmarking this for sure, and the next time I see someone acting like an ass, or just LQ in general, they will be redirected here.
(09-08-2010, 10:24 PM)iPoop On Noobs Wrote: Man, Just like all previous comments, I must say the is an amazing guide, and if you haven't already, you should probably go post this on HF, there are a lot of members that really act like they need this. I am bookmarking this for sure, and the next time I see someone acting like an ass, or just LQ in general, they will be redirected here.

Wow that means a lot man. It's over there and I had a list of people to contact about questions on how to be HQ, but I don't have the usernames here. Overall thanks for the feedback IPON. Oui
Really good guide. I took the time to read the whole thing. I'm sure you're an extremely... I'm sure you're an awesome and very helpful guy. You sure seem like it.
Great post Robbie, I know you from a few other sites other than HF and SF, Good member.
Nice Thread.
I Need this cuz im new;)
Thanks!