Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl I like
Well in that case don't be shy and call her up and fix a get together or something if you are shy tell her best friend to arrange a get together.
[Image: 2zszdd5.png]
Or you could always go on a double date, those are quite entertaining.
(09-03-2010, 12:47 PM)iTz Demer eH Wrote: Well just hang out with her lots and become friends with her and maybe she will like you again.

i don't mean to sound like a douche bag but don't play the friend card, ask her to go somewhere with you...pick a place like the movies or the mall....

lets say you picked the movies-
don't ask her is shes hungry because most girls will just say no whether they are or not...just say ok well lets go eat...afterwards ask her how she feels about you...most girls will just tell you...if she likes you then tell her how you feel about her....kiss her goodbye no matter what she says (i mean even if she says that she doesn't see you as her boyfriend, not if she says "stop trying to kiss me!") oh btw if you pick the movies pull the move off (put your arm around her)

diclaimer to the flamer- im not saying this is the best advice in the world but it has always worked out for me
Honestly, some girls are strange these days.
Girls preffer relationships with guys they don't know over relationships with some of their friends.
Being a friend is good if you'll show her that you don't want to je "just" a friend, but something more.

But to be honest, I didn't have the guts to ask any girl out yet, so I can't tell.

lol damn a mile in 12 minutes sheww buddy you were out of shape
but hey im not picking on you at all

I understand OP that you are 15 and live in a tiny town but what you could do is flat out ask her what she likes to do for fun and let her give you ideas as to what you should ask her to do next

Example I like riding bikes, writing poetry, smoking weed etc...
your rebuttle would then be along the lines of
Well would you like to ride bikes with me i know this cool trail we can try out ive never been there before
or Really well what kinds of poems do you write? sad/happy either way she goes see where her inspiration comes from
or
REALLY you smoke too LOL you wanna smoke a fatty?

There are many many...i mean.... m..a..n..y ways to get close to a girl and rather quickly

Understanding you will need to respect and appreciate her freedom and innocence as a woman but none the less you should want to know about her how her day was what she did
Im banking she would let that flame come right on back no problem
[Image: pageviews=1]
Not sure what the hurricane has to do with anything hahaha.
Well she "use" to like you, so you don't know if she still has feelings for you. Try to get closer with her and try to become really good friends with her but don't make it obvious that you like her. Get into her life. Once she sees who you really are this is where she will be able to decide if she likes you or not. If she ends up liking you, trust me, you will know. Thats when you tell her how you feel. Don't just straight up say hey want to go out? Tell her how you feel and that you like her. Give her some time if she needs it.
[Image: fadsada.png]
Thanks guys, for all the support.

Staff, please close the thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,171 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,182 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity