Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get a free domain, free hosting, and even a private domain for 1 year - only $9.95!
Hey guys,

I've recently found a great site, where if you register for 9.95 only, you got a free domain name, domain privacy, ssl for 80% off, and more, for only $9.95 for 1 year. - I think it's an amazing deal, here's an image:

[Image: host.png]

It won't last for long, so if you wish to do it, click here.

P.S Their hosting is amazing, I currently host my site, http://gamingbay.org on it and if I need anything, I just contact their support and they respond in literally no longer than 10 minutes. They have very friendly staff, too.

Also, if you want to pay with PayPal, contact their support and they'll gladly make a PayPal link for you to pay with. Your account is set up instantly.

Just wanted to share it with you guys, signing up from my link makes no difference, but If you do, I get 1 month of free hosting, so why not do it? ;)

Again, click HERE if you wish to take a look. ;)
It's wrong to say it's a free domain and a free host, when you have to pay ten dollars.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I mean, you pay for the hosting, and you get a free domain and domain security.
Their hosting is really slow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get €500 Euro free 30 day trial credit for Easter. Any reviews please? Adnorips 0 219 04-08-2023, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  New Year's Special hosting offers? Kdstack 2 369 01-05-2023, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Hosting for ecommerce, Multi-Domain SSL Certificates? Adnorips 3 278 12-07-2022, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Black Friday Sale from Webdock.io - Get 25EUR Free Mirandas 0 220 11-21-2022, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  The best domain hosting? Adnorips 4 205 08-25-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: KVChosting