Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on improving my site - gamingbay.org
(09-11-2010, 06:13 PM)Renegader Wrote: Thank you Daminik. You're helping a lot around here. I appreciate that.

I've removed it, and made it a thread. ;)

I'm really bad at editing the theme, haha. I've made some minor changes, though. Thanks for the 'my threads' link, by the way.

Are you from Australia? GO GILLARD!

Yep i am Aussie. As for the gillard statement!!!! I hate her. She is going to destroy the Country i tell ya.
Hey you might like this site of mine lol. http://aussie-pm.com/
Yep i am anti Gillard big time.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Hahahah, nice site. No way! She's awesome! She's going to, unlike Abbott spend more money on the NBN! How is that 'destroying' the country?!

Are you copy and pasting these to your site, or actually writing them? Smile

I remember watchign the press conference on the day she got announced as a PM and the people who were asking questions really made me laugh.. I mean, their voices - they sound like the biggest bogans - one guy sounded normal, and when he was asking the question, his voice just randomly changed, rofl.
Dont want to hijack this thread. Let me just say i do spend quite a bit of time on this subject.
And trust me. We will be lucky to see 1 year with this current Government. Bad times for Australia mate.
Back onto the site now.
I think you could benefit from a good SEO plugin. I dont know who has it. I assume mybb.com
But i know someone who runs it under 1.6 so should be fine that way.
Example here i guess http://creative-forums.net/ Notice when you go to links. Very tidy.
Again im not sure of the plugin specifically. But i think that can do nothing but help with SEO.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I've got this plugin, I just disabled the SEO urls, since they make a huge problem, I don't really like them. To be honest.
Everything else is enabled, though.

And yeah, I felt I was hijacking my own thread. Tongue
Thanks for the help. It seems to be going pretty well.
1: Add a reflection to the web banner
2: Add a chat room.
3: Add more awards.

Idk I came up with those suggestions just by examining your site.
Hmm, thanks ;)
no problemo =]
I'd suggest changing the rainbow post icons.. They don't look that nice..
I don't like the two advertisements on the bottom of your site.

Can you put one under the other?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support DarkCoding.org - It's coming back! TalishHF 0 441 01-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Thinkforums.org Dr.BrokenGod 3 793 07-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Just wondering why w3.org is on every webpage source. Dingo_Dog 8 1,728 10-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Headshot