Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends are stoned...
making funny noises and laughing at them...

What do?
Go up to them, Punch em straight in the teeth. Unless they have herpies you don't want that crap. And are they doing it atm? Are you in a library by chance?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
haha no, its 2:00 in the morning (Australia).
We are watching "futurama: the beast within"

I've been showing them bits of the ring. One cried, so i felt bad and stopped.

The other one is describing how "orgasmic" the taste of butter is from the microwave popcorn he is eating, and how it feels "Hurty" going down his throat.
This sounds like a funny place to be.
Tell them that the cops are coming, and teh only way they will stop is if they run outside singing Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more," in there underwear Tongue
HAHAHAHA. This is so funny.

and I like where this thread is going to go. o.O
When they fall asleep tea-bag them and take pictures.
Ummm....tell them that the world is going to blow-up if the don't have sodomy with a squirrel in the most populated place in your town.
(10-11-2009, 01:58 PM)Conspiracy Wrote: When they fall asleep tea-bag them and take pictures.

Haha i saw pictures like that the other day, some dude tea-bagging a chick that had passed out on his front veranda!

You guys all took too long to reply! We ended up watching "Cloverfield" whilst one of them complained about his teeth melting. I told him that he probably managed to melt the plastic to his teeth from the bong through heat transfer, and he immediately went outside and started drinking pool water.
(10-11-2009, 05:40 PM)Extasey Wrote: Haha i saw pictures like that the other day, some dude tea-bagging a chick that had passed out on his front veranda!

You guys all took too long to reply! We ended up watching "Cloverfield" whilst one of them complained about his teeth melting. I told him that he probably managed to melt the plastic to his teeth from the bong through heat transfer, and he immediately went outside and started drinking pool water.

omg, y he had to go outside and drank the pool water, eww... man, he probably drank germs/urination from there =X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some AIM friends itylernallen 11 1,117 03-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Confuse
  Me and My Friends Can't Acess HF _Un!corn 4 688 09-29-2011, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  new and need friends!!! Realtreegirl 6 1,593 11-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Malmoc
  Friends :) clarky448 2 776 09-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Last Post: clarky448