Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
She ended it and I need help[read my last post plz]
well when i get over her i have some plans. If she doesnt want anything to do with me, I feel that I'm attractive (and ive been told by girls) so i think i can get another wonderful girl. But I would much rather have this one in my arms.
@Zurmi: yeah my world feels very upsidedown. my counselor and friends have been trying to keep me straight though.
Hey good luck mate.

Getting over a girlfriend is tough, but lots of people have done it, so can you.
Not trying to be mean but move on, there are more girls that you will love in your life, go find them./
Basically you all saw how it went down in my Original Post.
She asked if we could be friends though. I have this thing where I have to ignore people to get over them and it all ends up going away. She knew this and she asked that I dont do this. I tried not to. I've talked on the phone with her the past 2 nights as friends and we came to the conclusion that it is hard for both of us. We were going to kinda ween each other off of each other by hanging out as friends...
I talked to her today after school. I feel like I just can't do it. I said good bye to her and I felt the sharp stab in my stomach I get whenever I think about her or about her doing something with another guy...
I feel like I can't do it. I can't try to be her friend if it makes me feel like I've been stabbed in my stomach every time I leave her. I want to be able to get her back though and I know one of the only chances of that happening is that I show maturity and try to keep her as a friend. I'm in desperate need of help. I am on the verge of just breaking down. I want her back so badly. What should I do?
loll. the world is full of girls bro, just move on.
[Image: 15nrtb7.jpg]
(09-03-2010, 02:51 PM)Sιℓνєя Wrote: loll. the world is full of girls bro, just move on.
*sigh*... I'm perfectly aware of that. The point of this whole thing is that I want her for a reason. I would much rather have her than any other girl, no matter how hot or how amazing.
SHE is the most amazing girl and the most gorgeous girl in the world to me and I want to be able to have her back in my arms. I have had multiple girls start flirting with me and wanting to hang out. I'm not doing it. SHE is the only one on my mind. No others. The point is I don't care about any but her.
(09-03-2010, 02:35 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: I feel like I just can't do it. I said good bye to her and I felt the sharp stab in my stomach I get whenever I think about her or about her doing something with another guy...
I feel like I can't do it. I can't try to be her friend if it makes me feel like I've been stabbed in my stomach every time I leave her. I want to be able to get her back though and I know one of the only chances of that happening is that I show maturity and try to keep her as a friend. I'm in desperate need of help. I am on the verge of just breaking down. I want her back so badly.

I would much rather have her than any other girl, no matter how hot or how amazing.
SHE is the most amazing girl and the most gorgeous girl in the world to me and I want to be able to have her back in my arms. I have had multiple girls start flirting with me and wanting to hang out. I'm not doing it. SHE is the only one on my mind. No others. The point is I don't care about any but her.

Have you told her this? If you haven't, then do. If you're lucky she'll rethink. Tell her how important she is to you, and how much you care about her. Do it the first chance you get; don't hold back anything you're feeling. Say everything you feel and everything you want to say to her. You never know, it could work. If she says she'll get back together with you and seems really happy about it, kiss her like a badass action hero and ride off into the sunset in your sports car and go watch Scott Pilgrim Vs The World with her (or some other equally awesome movie).
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(09-03-2010, 03:50 PM)JDBar Wrote: Have you told her this? If you haven't, then do. If you're lucky she'll rethink. Tell her how important she is to you, and how much you care about her. Do it the first chance you get; don't hold back anything you're feeling. Say everything you feel and everything you want to say to her. You never know, it could work. If she says she'll get back together with you and seems really happy about it, kiss her like a badass action hero and ride off into the sunset in your sports car and go watch Scott Pilgrim Vs The World with her (or some other equally awesome movie).
I guess I can tell her, but I don't think I'll be able to do it in person. It's hard for me to get near her without feeling the sharp pain...
And thanks for the idea. That took the pain away a bit and made me laugh. I can try if I ever get near her again where I can get a ride from anyone but my parents.
I have a really good feeling if you can do it in person, it'll happen. I've had success with it in the long-distance era of my relationship. She needs to be convinced that the small amount of time you guys get together isn't so bad, compared to something like being 2000 miles apart. Like I said earlier, relationships will always have rough patches that require both people to get by. I know that if both of you are committed then your relationship will be a good and lasting one. But first thing is first: Get her back.

Also be aware that if she truly doesn't want to, and she knows it for sure, then it will never work. Do not dig yourself into a deeper hole if this happens. Do not continue to pursue her. Give yourself at least 4-6 months before dating again, or until you feel like you've truly accepted what happened. It sounds near impossible, but it must be possible if so many people go through it.

Like I said though, I think it might work out if you can tell her. If you've never told her you love her, think about it.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
You should ask her if she could provide you some clear explanations why she would think of that "try and fix" thing .
because it may be possible that someone told her something bad about you , it often happens ..
So i just want to let you know that you should take her to long drive and than try to ask her the real reasons behind her sudden move. good luck mate
Mad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plz, need support to be able to volunteer Leilaloha 0 577 10-04-2017, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Leilaloha
  Am I Insane people, help plz...??? -.-x Resistance 19 2,778 02-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Last Post: h-boy
  help plz......how to express ma love to ma grl frd ? saumil 22 3,146 07-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Solidify