Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GamingBay.org - The Gaming Forum Community!
[Image: logo.png]

Not too long ago, I created a brand new gaming forum, GamingBay.

Quite a few members have signed up and are enjoying it. I'm sure you guys would too.

I would appreciate if you could sign up and post, you may even like it. Smile

Tell me how it is.

Click below or the banner above to go to the site.

I like the theme of it. It has a dark and warm feel. I would try to put in tabs to make scrolling less. But nice site, and great to see you have so many posts for such little members.
Thanks a lot! Smile
Your logo is pretty good and that your domain name.
Change your hosting which is pretty slow.
It works fine for me.
But not fine here, they are too slow.
Hmm. That's odd.
It should be very fast now. I've upgraded the servers. Smile
2,747 posts, 302 threads, 92 members registered.

For a forum which launched about a month ago (26 August) I think it is doing well. You have several HQ members and the Suggestions section is very active, which shows that members are keen to participate in developing the forum.

You could improve on the forum descriptions. "This is the forum for you" is somewhat repetitive.

Mac Gaming and Nintendo Wii don't seem like active sections. You may want to regularly merge less active sections with a more general section, since they look very empty with few threads.

As your forum develops, you may also wish to consider upgrading to a less common theme and a better host (SiteGround hosting has had mixed reviews). Good on you for regularly keeping backups, as you were able to reverse the actions of a rogue staff member.

Good luck with the continuing success of your forum. Smile
Nice site man, I like it. I enjoy the customization of that theme. It's a popular myBB theme however you customized it to make it seem unique(not to mention that is a GREAT myBB Theme alone). I think you should reduce the width of the site though, it's just slightly wide for my resolution.

Also, if I have a suggestion it would be that you should add the tabs plugin to it. It organizes things so much better for a forum like yours with multiple categories.

Quote:Mac Gaming and Nintendo Wii don't seem like active sections. You may want to regularly merge less active sections with a more general section, since they look very empty with few threads.

Also, I agree with this. With new forums, you shouldn't have empty forums that aren't very active.

Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,158 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  GameOrGame | The Ultimate Gaming Forum OpenSSL 0 548 06-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  Hackbb.org | #1 Hacking Forum Keef 0 705 06-14-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Keef
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 519 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  Gangforums.org GangForums.Org 1 648 01-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Deepak