Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A very helpful member named ~SAM
Hello support forums im here to tell you that Sam the member is a very good and nice member. He helped me in the creation of my site, and when I messed it up AGAIN!, he helped me fix it for the second time! Yes I said again lol... But anyways he is very helpful and nice guy, he is very good when it comes to webdesign.Im sure if I asked him another question he would answer it! If you guys have any questions I suggest you go to him he is a very nice guy and very smart!

http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...le&uid=880
Profile page! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
[Image: pughacking.png]
=) sam is awesome
Add me on MSN: Eminent14@hotmail.com. I would love to get to know you.
(08-30-2010, 06:26 PM)Acid_Fall Wrote: =) sam is awesome

I agree with you Thumbsup
Thanks, man. For future reference to other members with MyBB errors.

If you set your default MyBB directory to "/upload" and you want to make it onto your root directory then you can't just drag and drop the files. You need to make sure that you edit the settings.php file located in the directory "inc"

Make sure you change the "bburl" and the "cookie path" Then also change via your admin CP.

Then you can move to the root DIR.
(08-30-2010, 06:28 PM)Sam Wrote: Thanks, man. For future reference to other members with MyBB errors.

If you set your default MyBB directory to "/upload" and you want to make it onto your root directory then you can't just drag and drop the files. You need to make sure that you edit the settings.php file located in the directory "inc"

Make sure you change the "bburl" and the "cookie path" Then also change via your admin CP.

Then you can move to the root DIR.

Np you deserve it man! Thumbsup Thumbsup
You're welcome.
I haven't personally spoken to Sam, but I have seen some of his posts. I can appreciate the fact that he tries to use somewhat correct spelling and grammar, which is rare these days..
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I suppose that's a good thing. Big Grin
(08-31-2010, 11:09 AM)Virtual Reality Wrote: I haven't personally spoken to Sam, but I have seen some of his posts. I can appreciate the fact that he tries to use somewhat correct spelling and grammar, which is rare these days..

I have good grammar if I want Thumbsup
I agree, he has put about 2 hours helping me in TV with website problems, and CPAlead problems. He is extremely helpful and friendly, thanks sam!
[Image: 2laa4ac.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BlackChaos interviews Sam, Current Staff Member BlackChaos 25 2,921 07-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Sam's Hangout! Sam 5 778 08-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢