Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Grades (my story).
Allitle story about how someone else destroyed my school education.

First abit about me. I Am i guess a blackhat hacker. But i have strong ethical standards.
ex. I will happily run large botnets to make money with. I will not Do anything to effect my bots online/offline experience, DDoS, Collect passwords, sensitive data or install adware. I'm in a way mainly whitehat but that blackhat for money side of me still hangs around.

i admit in school i have done a few mischievous things. The most extreme was overflowing the server's SQL service to run a payload that transfered all the Programs and licence keys to an online server during the night. This was in first year, Loggs were cleared and we were using another account. (they knew nothing about this attack and never found out).

None of this got me in trouble /effected my education Untill the end of the second to last year.

So I'm sat around in class one day and i get called to the head teachers office. My parents, the IT staff and the deputy head + head are there, (never been in much trouble except fighting). Head teacher is what i would class as a computer illiterate retard. So i sit down and he says "you know what this is about don't you" I honestly had no clue which i said. He started the sort of "stop playing games with me" sort of crap and i had to sit there and listen to his shouting for about 20 minutes because i couldn't convince him i had no clue. Eventually I'm told its a "surprise search" and i can't leave the room till I've emptied my bags, pockets, everything. He takes my calculator (he says it could store data and needed to test it, I'm trying to keep a straight face), he then takes my phone, ipod and pen drive.

I'm then told to go back to class and come back at the end of the day. Got in allot of crap in classes as all i could do is sit there and think about everything bad I've ever done in school. When I'm called back at the end of the day I get told the school server has been DDoS'ed and the RAM has burnt out. (instantly i recap to when i was online earlier doing some coursework and the teacher behind me is on the phone to IT acting suspicious and whispering). Anyway I was told I'm the only one smart enough to have done it and that my computer was online at the time so it must have been me. i tried arguing, spent 4 weeks trying to gather enough proof to show it wasn't me. I actually got most of the staff behind me.

Anyway regardless 2 days later i am expelled, Told i am only allowed to come in for subjects before lunch (3 subject 1 hour each).

My timetable has suddenly gone from 6 lessons a day to 3, Even worse due to a global network ban I'm forced to Drop IT, Graphics, Media and electronics.
My 3 lessons a day (15 a week) become 8 a week, I've also lost a few of the lessons i am allowed to due due to having to go home before lunchtime and not come back.

My GCSE's before this were:
graphic: C
IT: A
English: C
Physics A*
Biology: A
Chemistry: C
Maths: B
media: A
Electronics: D

My gcse's 5 days ago when i picked up my final results:
English: C
Physics: B
Biology: C
Maths: C
Chemistry: C

Anyway that is my story on how someone else brought down my results. I currently have just enough GCSE's to get into college and i guess thats all that matters.
Ouch dude that sucks. How the hell did they figure out it was you?
[Image: 2laa4ac.png]
Wow that really sucks. Are you from the U.S.? Also what grade are you in?
(08-29-2010, 04:50 PM)Botted :] Wrote: Ouch dude that sucks. How the hell did they figure out it was you?
They didn't it wasn't me.

(08-29-2010, 04:56 PM)KronHelp Wrote: Wow that really sucks. Are you from the U.S.? Also what grade are you in?
UK and just finished school, onto college now.
Oh wow, will this affect your college courses or future jobs? Or did the punishment just stop at school?
(08-29-2010, 06:31 PM)KronHelp Wrote: Oh wow, will this affect your college courses or future jobs? Or did the punishment just stop at school?
Don't know, I'll have to wait and see.
Sue the mofo they have not enough evidence to prove it was you
How could they justify doing that if the IT staff (mostly) were on your side? That makes no sense at ALL.
That's dumb. I agree with the guy above me, you should sue. That could easily come back to haunt you later even though you didn't do it
Add me on MSN: Eminent14@hotmail.com. I would love to get to know you.
I don't think you could sue on this. I don't think you would be able to prove that the direct cause of your lowered grades was him.

But still these circumstances suck. I hope you can pull through,

~ Sam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 618 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 905 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,350 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,208 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,268 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma