Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONSIDERING SCUICIDE...
That's really sad man but listen - stuff happens like that all the time, it's a horrible fact but it's true, and we all know your devistated but it isn't worth killing yourself for.
Chances are, it would have happened even if you hadn't told her about it. This is nothing to blame yourself for.
Don't do it... Think about it for a second, your girlfriend died, and puts you in the position that you're in now. But then as soon as you kill yourself, everyone who cares about you NOW will be put in the exact same position. Then think of this, what if you dying makes someone else so miserable that they kill them self? Then it's just a loop of suffering. It is almost unbearable to be in that place, but you shouldn't do it!
Add me on MSN: Eminent14@hotmail.com. I would love to get to know you.
This is a joke, its chain mail that gets passed around often.

Seen this exact same thing passed around, although he added some small things
[Image: iAHg.png]
I sound like Morgan Freeman
DONT DO IT!!!

Its not worth it, I know you must feel bad but get help form someone.

Call a help phone or something.

But DONT KILL YOURSELF!
Herd it before, Fake story is fake, I got the same thing in an email forward, now go fudge off somewhere.
[Image: specialr.png]
(08-31-2010, 03:34 AM)TraZ Wrote: Herd it before, Fake story is fake, I got the same thing in an email forward, now go fudge off somewhere.

Wow, I could never say that. Even if it was fake, what if it was real. I did that to a new kid at school. I was like "yo momma blah blah blah" and he said him mom died, I didnt belive him at first but she did die and now I feel bad. ):
Wow, if this was true, this story is really sad.
ITS NOT TRUE, he just added a few things to the story.
[Image: specialr.png]
I had a feeling this might be a bit fake, but whatever. Just shows immaturity on an important subject.