Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask me a question
biggest fear? darkest secret?

(10-07-2010, 10:34 AM)Skill Wrote: What are you currently studying?

I am currently doing Level 3 Advanced National Diploma in Uniformed Public Services, currently I'm working on three units. Studying the criminal justice system, leadership within the public services and sociology - specifically crime and it's effects on society. However I still have to get thorough eighteen units in my two year course Big Grin

(10-07-2010, 10:56 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: What is your favorite hobby?
I quite enjoy playing football but right now in my life my main focuses are college, work and this forum.

(10-07-2010, 11:38 AM)Untouch Wrote: What is going on with http://www.heroappreciation.com/ ?
Well that's an annoying subject, the host we first had decided to close without notice, luckily I backed up the whole site a day before so only a few posts were lost. However DAMINK is currently providing me with hosting at the moment and within the next few days once I get more time I will be restoring the database. So I'll re-open it soon.

(10-07-2010, 03:30 PM)cheeseburger Wrote: biggest fear? darkest secret?

Spiders, I have a criminal record.
What did you do to get yourself a criminal record? (If you don't mind saying..)
(10-07-2010, 03:33 PM)Fragma Wrote: What did you do to get yourself a criminal record? (If you don't mind saying..)

I said it so I obviously have to answer for myself. I got the criminal record when I was 14. It was for ABH (Actual Bodily Harm) it was basically a small scrap with an old friend after school and he ended up getting the police involved because his dad was a sergeant in the police force. I went to court and I got 6 months anger management and a criminal record which becomes "Spent" in two months. Which means I do not have to declare it.

It was just a little school fight and the whole experience is how I manage to write guides on keeping calm and how I can sympathize easily. The moral of the story is to walk away.
(10-07-2010, 03:37 PM)Sam Wrote: I said it so I obviously have to answer for myself. I got the criminal record when I was 14. It was for ABH (Actual Bodily Harm) it was basically a small scrap with an old friend after school and he ended up getting the police involved because his dad was a sergeant in the police force. I went to court and I got 6 months anger management and a criminal record which becomes "Spent" in two months. Which means I do not have to declare it.

It was just a little school fight and the whole experience is how I manage to write guides on keeping calm and how I can sympathize easily. The moral of the story is to walk away.

So you don't have a criminal record, Tongue You have a Police record. If you had a criminal record you would have to declare it. Police records you don't.
Quote that my lawer read me:

Once a rehabilitation period has expired and no further offending has taken place, a conviction is considered to be 'spent'.

Once a conviction has been spent, the convicted person does not have to reveal it or admit its existence in most circumstances, including, for example, when applying for a job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Answer a question with a question.. CuppyCake 10 1,032 11-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694