Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask omni a question
Out of all the forums you own, which one are you the most proud to own or have owned?

How did you and your wife meet? (Hope that isn't TOO personal)

What language do you want to learn, if any?

What really got you into being a forum owner?
Can I use the name Omniscient Jr. on HF without being banned ?
Quote:Do you hack? I think you're whitehat

My definition of hack may be different than yours. I do not commit cybercrime or computer crime.

Quote:Out of all the forums you own, which one are you the most proud to own or have owned?

HF is obvious but to be honest I really enjoyed DemocracyForums.com which is now owned by Crowdgather.

Quote:How did you and your wife meet? (Hope that isn't TOO personal)

At my last real job which was in 1994 at Entertainment Warehouse in NYC which is no longer in business. I asked her out when she came in to buy some CD's.

Quote:What language do you want to learn, if any?

Either Spanish or German. Spanish because of it's common use and German because it's a kick ass language.

Quote:What really got you into being a forum owner?

I've owned and started lots of various genre sites. I'm a natural with forums and they do well for me. But that's not to say in 10 years I won't be better at something else.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Ermm...

What beer you drinking in your avatar?
Quote:What beer you drinking in your avatar?

It's a Coors Light. Not the manliest beer but it gets the job done. It's my common go-to beer but not my favorite. My favorite is probably Bass or maybe Amstel light.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Oh good, Amstel is big in the US? I had Amstel in Greece. It was super cheep. I preferred Mythos.

Question:

Do you follow a daily work routine? e.g. Get up > Check all your forum PM's on all projects > Check Emails > Sort out payments and issues > some free time? > Check sites again?

Do you have a plan of action Big Grin ?
Quote:Do you have a plan of action?

My routine is different everyday but it mainly involves dealing PMs and emails. I have an extensive to-do list that when I do have available time I try to work on. I don't really have a routine.
Have your forums always been successful or have you had some forums that just never really picked up?

Have you ever met someone that was a member of your forum? (Not someone that you knew already that later joined.)

Are you proud to be an American? XD

If you could live in any country, which would you live in?

Do you think it is stupid that they are having Avatar go to theaters again just for a few extra scenes?

If you have a strong enough opinion, what is your opinion of me? (Had to)
Quote:Have your forums always been successful or have you had some forums that just never really picked up?

Plenty of failures.

Quote:Have you ever met someone that was a member of your forum?

Actually I have.

Quote:Are you proud to be an American? XD

Very much so.

Quote:If you could live in any country, which would you live in?

USA but if you're wondering what country I would move to. Possibly Australia or Switzerland.

Quote:Do you think it is stupid that they are having Avatar go to theaters again just for a few extra scenes?

I don't really care.

Quote:If you have a strong enough opinion, what is your opinion of me? (Had to)

I have no opinion of you but that's a stupid question.
Were have you traveled?
were is your favorite place?
[Image: specialr.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni question. DAMINK™ 19 1,746 01-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Omni, would you? fanta 8 979 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  omni The Observer 21 2,312 12-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Ask Omni a question UrugEci 13 1,554 08-02-2011, 08:32 AM