Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
-rep Issue.
Negative reputation is, at the moment, each user's privilege and they're free to use it as they like. Reputation shows exactly what it states - your value in other members' eyes. And if you're doing something to lower your value, then the consequences are likely to be due.
^^ You do make a good point, although his SQL tutorial looks good, IMO his other four threads are very low quality, one being this thread, another "tutorial" that just says:
Quote:Open your internet browser.
Go on http://routerlogin.net
Login with your details

Done.

And the other two being him asking for referrals. TBH I wouldn't -rep him, it's not worth the time IMO. However, if I was a moderator, I would hit him with a warm for LQP.
[Image: Lj]
(10-11-2009, 03:49 AM)Vorfin Wrote: I'm guessing your -reps are for your Lockerz thread. More or less every member of every forum in the world hate Lockerz and would be happy to kill anyone who asks for invites/gives them out.

IMO they are a bit harsh, but given the number of Lockerz threads, I do see their point.

This would be another thing I would expect a -rep for.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Its reps who cares, quit the bitching.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
just -rep them back. thats all! "roll eyes"
[Image: 9lcsqd.jpg]
(10-11-2009, 12:58 PM)i_love_man Wrote: just -rep them back. thats all! "roll eyes"

And this immaturity is why it's disabled. You people need to grow up. Act like your older than 16, even if you're not.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-11-2009, 12:59 PM)Grizzly Wrote: And this immaturity is why it's disabled. You people need to grow up. Act like your older than 16, even if you're not.

Sorry i can't act older than my age. i'm not a fake wannabe like you.[just joking with you dude] TongueTongueTongue
[Image: 9lcsqd.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Login Issue OVO™ 8 1,345 01-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Yellows
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,386 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,913 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,067 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 774 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee