Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to verify a paypal?
K, well i have no bank account atm, All my money is stuck in a limited paypal and i don't have a spare debit card. Any way i can create and verify a new paypal?
You can use visa gift card to verify your paypal account , Verification with paypal just take sometime after being ADD CARD.
Mad
(08-26-2010, 10:02 PM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: You can use visa gift card to verify your paypal account , Verification with paypal just take sometime after being ADD CARD.
where do i get a visa gift card?
From a bank, you can get it Tongue
only visa gift card it's the only way to go.
The best way to verify your account is to add a bank account. Also, throw in some credit cards to make you look legit. Smile
ive tried my ways around it but nope, bank account is the only simplistic way.
Like marketing? join www.marketforums.org My user: Weeds
There are also eBooks out there on how to avoid getting limited. I suggest checking those out man.
I'm going to add mine soon if i start gaining money online.

Hope it works and i don't get frozen.
No do not listen to these guys. Go out to a convenience store. Buy a Visa Gift card. They work just like regular credit cards except with a set amount. Add it to the paypal and when it says check your credit card bill for the 4 digit code, just go to the website on the back of the card and type in your card number and it will show the paypal transaction with the 4 digit code.
[Image: fadsada.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] How to verify your paypal account.[TUT] Brainless Control 29 5,276 04-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk