Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Boss and my job
Good luck getting a new job bro!
[Image: pughacking.png]
Have you tried telling him what you have told us, like in your whole post?
Were you hired under contract?
(08-28-2010, 10:55 PM).//Xypher Wrote: Were you hired under contract?

No Not a contract. We get paid every other week.
(08-28-2010, 10:28 PM)KronHelp Wrote: Have you tried telling him what you have told us, like in your whole post?
Yeah I have tried telling him everything the man doesn't listen to anyone but his superiors. Kinda makes me wish I had gotten my MBA now, That way I would be like right under his pay grade.
(08-27-2010, 02:04 PM)Omniscient Wrote: You can't just sue people because they fire you. There has to be wrongful cause, maliciousness, or a civil rights violation.

Sounds like your boss just sucks. Keep looking for a better job.

I think you should keep focused on your goals. I think you'll get through this if you maintain a level of clear headedness. Continue doing what you're doing. Try getting another job, try getting him in trouble, write anonymous complaint letters, write official complaint letters, and if you feel he's breaking Mississippi law then contact the state AG.

Another tactic which might might work is telling him you've found a new job (white lie) and that you can only work part-time. If your valued they'll want to keep you and a discussion might open up that you'll need a raise or promotion in order to consider this your only full-time job. Worse case is you have less hours for a while and work harder finding a new job. If that doesn't work out you can tell them you quit the job and now can restart full time. Just an idea. Something you haven't mentioned and may not have thought of.

@ Your last part there are no Part time jobs up here unless your a Dr.. And also the other bad part at my old clinical job, we had like personal and medical leave time I have over 50hrs. of personal time, and about 150 hrs. of Medical. That little hobbit won't let me take the time off unless it's an Emergency or for like a Dr.'s appt.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Have you tried simply confronting him about it? In a nice way, try to let him/her know that you do not particularly enjoy your new position(s).
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
Good luck looking for a better job.
lol sucks, good luck for a new job ;D
[Image: 15nrtb7.jpg]
I won't be looking for a new job as of now. He will just have to learn how to run things, and stop being such a douche bag all the time.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Hey, having a crappy job is part of life. It's a learning experience, if anything. Job experience is really important. Think about it, what if you had a great job, well paying, and you were happy, but your boss was an ass! What if you acted out and told him off one day? There goes a fantastic job.

This job has likely taught you some more self control. Confusedmile: It's not for me to determine what, but I'm sure you learned a lesson out of this mess.

Good luck with your new job search, when you choose to do so.
Why don't you hack the system and change your job title??

I'm joking, but on a serious note, I would just look for a different job. Either that or simply confront him about it except this time, plan exactly what you're going to say. Maybe something along the lines of you being treated unfairly and not being able to keep track of all three of your jobs at work. Say that it's affecting your health and your family in negative ways.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Relatively new job, toxic environment Emmu 5 1,037 07-25-2014, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Emmu
  fear and shitty life- feel i need to get away, get a job chrysanthemum0108 5 1,204 08-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Job problems kind of pinetop 1 586 07-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  Job Problems Джеймс Krew 2 571 06-29-2012, 12:56 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Fed Up With Job, Materialistic Society, and having little spare time. dbusack 3 1,302 05-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Diabolic