Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How long have you been using forums?
Feeling nostalgic.

I began using forums when I signed up at HF, over six months ago. I didn't know what tl;dr and msg2shrt meant at first.

What about you?

* Don't advertise forums, please.
Around a year ago I joined HF. That was my first forum I was active on.
HF was one of the first forums I visited. That was back in late 2006, early 2007. I was under another alias. Bout a year or two, I decided to stop.
I was a drama queen back then, and looking back at my posts, I have no idea how I wasn't perma-banned the first day of registering.
Probaly around 4 years. Big Grin Started of with my old clan forums for gaming. Then aimbots.net which alot of gamers know for cheats Tongue then I joined HF and SF. Been to other forums but not active on them.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
This october will mark my 3rd year, first ever forum site i joined was good old sythe
[Image: mediajmj.png]
My first forum account I can remember is at anandtech. I believe that was in 2001.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I think my first forum was RSBot a year or two ago.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I believe my first forum was some gaming community in like 2003, I always liked them more because it was a good way of people to share ideas and communicate with the rest of the community.
I am using since 2003 , but found that only SF and HF is the best forum ...
Mad
My first forum account was to do with rune private servers, probably five years ago.

I didn't start posting until a few years later and that was on a counter-strikeConfusedource forum that I got just over 1,000 posts and made the staff team. I still visit there sometimes but do not post anymore.

This is the highest amount of posts I've ever gotten on a forum, also the most active I've ever been.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been after OSRS gold for a very long time yuandanzou 0 504 04-16-2019, 12:38 AM
Last Post: yuandanzou
  How long does it take to change IP Reality 21 5,649 12-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  How long does it take to recieve a Amazon Gift card? Tricks 1 612 07-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Kewlz
  This is going to be a long weekend... Condoms 17 4,292 06-26-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sam
  long or short hair on guys? Psychosis 31 6,192 04-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Psychosis