Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything better quality / price then Bose?
BOSE are high quality. They can only be compared with B&O
[Image: iGvZI.png]
If you're talking about headphones, I would say Bose is your best bet. I have the really HQ headphones that block out all of the noise. They are absolutely amazing.
No no no no and no again. Do not get Bose. Go to the Bose store and look at any of there products. Notice how there are no technical specifications on ANY of there products? Ever wonder why such an "amazing" company doesn't provide something so simple as the dB rating on any of there products? Well let me tell you: it's because there embarrassingly horrible. Why should I pay $1k+ for a sound system with a subwoofer that can only go down to 40 Hz? It's embarrassing how bad Bose really is once you dig down into customer reviews and there products.

Too people who say Bose is "high quality", do a little research about them on the internet and come back with what you report. I guarantee you will see other companies offer much better products for a much lower price.

Also, in terms of headphones, if you want high, studio quality headphones Sennheiser is your best friend. Much better than the Dr. Dre headphones from what I've heard.
Bose for the win.
Bose have always been known for their quality stick with them.
I make Dubstep and the headset I use ( which is 5x better then Bose ) are my Sony HD Extra Bass headphones.
They cost 400$ though, just so you know Oui
bose products are really good, i recommend.
I am using QC15, I purchased some other headphones something Pro 750's. They sound quality was AMAZING so much better than my bose I am using right now but they felt too big and the ear pads felt really bad. I returned them and I just purchased the Bose QC15 which is pretty good noise cancellation and the sound quality is meh.
I recommend any headphones which are High Definition and made by Sony.
Zombot | Support Forums | Hack Forums | Zombot
An eye for an eye, will leave the whole world blind.
Bose is most likely my choice for audio equipement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good quality & bass surround sound @ low price? Warchamp7 3 1,499 04-16-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Icy