Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-REPS
I think it's funny that some people -REP me because I -REPPED them when in fact they, not I, deserved said -REP.

I have a good enough reputation that people know better than to pay attention to my REP on here.

For those of you who can't tell who I am, read my user title. I think it's very childish but it doesn't faze me any.

I hope people mature later on.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
I don't like the idea of +rep/-rep it's not necessary. I don't judge people by how much +rep they have, it doesn't mean anything to me, i wouldn't care if the feature was disabled. Most of the +rep is given for things that have nothing to do with intelligence.

PM a mod, if the rep isn't deserved I am sure they will remove it and probably give them a warning.
if you remove the -rep you gave me,then i'll remove mines from your reputation. At first, i gave you a neutral rep and then you hit me hard with a -rep like if i scammed you or something. you just make things worst! -rep is not to be used for assaults. You got hit with karma my friend.
[Image: 9lcsqd.jpg]
(10-11-2009, 06:44 AM)i_love_man Wrote: if you remove the -rep you gave me,then i'll remove mines from your reputation. At first, i gave you a neutral rep and then you hit me hard with a -rep like if i scammed you or something. you just make things worst! -rep is not to be used for assaults. You got hit with karma my friend.

No I didn't. You deserved to be -REPPED. My -REP from you was merely retaliation brought on by some anal infection.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Well looks like reputation is gone now, so thanks a lot rep whores. I really wish some of the people would grow the fudge up.
(10-11-2009, 03:41 PM)Xch4ng3 Wrote: Well looks like reputation is gone now, so thanks a lot rep whores. I really wish some of the people would grow the fudge up.

It's most likely temporary.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-11-2009, 03:43 PM)MreGSX Wrote: It's most likely temporary.

I hope your right. Either way, if people start complaining about it, I'm pretty sure it'll be removed permanently.
I was going to -rep your for rep abuse i_love_man, for giving someone a +rep for -repping someone for you.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]