Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBBWebHost Celebrates 1 Year of Quality Hosting
[Image: mwhbirthday.gif]

Wow, I can't believe it. MyBBWebHost is celebrating it's first birthday on August 28, 2010. Since being launched back in 2009, I've had lots of fun. Working with webmasters that are ready to share their latest and greatest websites is definitely a good experience, and I have learned a lot in the past year.

Starting out as a web host catering to MyBB-based communities, we've evolved to offer great services like free MyBB installation - until recently we began offering one-click installation for 144 scripts, including MyBB. One of the great developments that we've been working on and will continue to offer. A few months ago, we also announced the release of our one-size-fits-all plan, the Admin Elite plan, which offered 20GB of disk space and 200GB of bandwidth (enough for even the largest forums), for just $5.99/month.

To prove that MyBBWebHost has been able to, and continues to, offer rock solid hosting and support day in and day out, I thought it would be appropriate that for our 1 year birthday, we should offer you hosting for just 1 cent!

By using the coupon code happybirthday, your first month will only cost you 1 cent. This way, you can try out the amazing hosting that many have already fallen in love with. Don't like it? Our 30 day refund will allow you to get back that penny :p

Happy 1st Birthday to us, and happy savings to you.

http://www.mybbwebhost.com

[Image: order-forum.png] [Image: questions-forum.png]

This offer is valid from August 21 until September 4, 2010. One use per client for new orders only.
WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
█ Web/Reseller Hosting & Domains
█ cPanel w/ Softaculous and 24/7 Support

Biodegradable Sunscreen
Sorry if I'm late, but I love the site redesign.
Do we get a free domain, too? Tongue
Woaw, the design is really cool.
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
That design is one of the best I've seen in a long time.
Thanks a lot guys Smile

@Renegader, I'm afraid that because of common fraud and problems associated with registering domains on web hosts - I've decided it's best to disable domain registration altogether on MyBBWebHost. You'd need to get a domain at a real registrar like NameCheap.
WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
█ Web/Reseller Hosting & Domains
█ cPanel w/ Softaculous and 24/7 Support

Biodegradable Sunscreen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  quality hosting service provider in Switzerland? Adnorips 4 389 05-10-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  New Year's Special hosting offers? Kdstack 2 370 01-05-2023, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  quality hosting service providers? Kdstack 7 517 02-02-2021, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Quality Wordpress hosting at low rates letmypeopleGo 6 855 07-24-2017, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Quality Offshore VPS Hosting in different locations at low prices from superbithost.c Romsik 0 531 11-09-2015, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Romsik