Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HJT] Help
so basically my comps been doing wierd stuff lately, so can u check this for me:

HiJackThis:
MalwareBytes:
BitDefender Online Scan:
Post this on HF as well.
Open MBAM

Update it, and then run a full scan as opposed to a quick scan. Post the log and reboot, then post another HJT Log

If you've posted on HF, ignore this.
Hello Smed Since, no official HJT helper has posted on this, I will help you today. Please be patient while I look over your logs.

Please run a full scan of Malwarebtyes' Anti-Malware. Post your log in your next reply.

Next, please run ESET Online scanner, you can find that Here

In your next reply, please post the following:

A fresh HJT log
MBAM Log
ESET Log.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!
(08-23-2010, 09:55 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: Open MBAM

Update it, and then run a full scan as opposed to a quick scan. Post the log and reboot, then post another HJT Log

If you've posted on HF, ignore this.

Quote:WARNING: As a trainee, you are NOT allowed to post help for HJT logs or any other analysis tools until you are an undergraduate, onsite or offsite. There are special rules after you become an undergraduate. If you are found to be posting help to victims' logs elsewhere, you will be expelled immediately with no notice.

If trainees aren't allowed to help I don't think people applying to get in are either.
(08-24-2010, 04:35 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote:
Quote:WARNING: As a trainee, you are NOT allowed to post help for HJT logs or any other analysis tools until you are an undergraduate, onsite or offsite. There are special rules after you become an undergraduate. If you are found to be posting help to victims' logs elsewhere, you will be expelled immediately with no notice.

If trainees aren't allowed to help I don't think people applying to get in are either.

Well, he hasn't got accepted, so he can't really get expelled...
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Blacklisted would be worst then getting expelled IMO.
I'm more experienced then anyone who has posted in this log so far, so I replied Smile
(08-25-2010, 02:08 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: I'm more experienced then anyone who has posted in this log so far, so I replied Smile

If you don't get a reply in three days your supposed to PM a HJT Member though.
It would be Yin, but he's on vacation.
I was doing it because no official HJT member is helping him, i'm just trying to help him.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active HJT Graduate/Malware Remover now Brandenx781 2 1,548 02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  [HJT Log] Suspected virus. TheGeniusism 7 4,427 11-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  Please check my HJT logs Firetech 3 1,545 11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  I am looking for a HJT teacher. ktmrider530 33 7,857 10-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Solidus
  List of HJT Helpers Harvey 45 11,318 08-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Last Post: tsgh mike