Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of my own compositions
Hi Everyone!

Like I said in my introduction I would like to share my music compositions with you and hope you will find it enjoyable to listen to. In case you didn't get to read my introduction, my name is Michael and I have been playing guitar for 6 years and piano for about a year and a half. Composing has been one of my favorite things to do because it uses my creativity and improvisation to try and create something I love to do. So without dragging along too much here this is a piece I created a couple of months ago and uploaded it to imeem. You may need to login to imeem to bypass the 30 second limit.

http://www.imeem.com/people/kIbmCH/music...-untitled/
Nice, very original.
Thank you suzumiya san! I like that anime btw even though I thought season 2 was composed of some bad episodes D:I'm in the process of composing some more fresh material!
Nice. I like it. Especially the part around 00:40.
[Image: mint.png]
Awesome! Keep up the good work Big Grin
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
Thank you for the positive feedback! In case if anyone is wondering I plug in my Keyboard/piano into the line in port in the back of my PC and use Audacity to record live.
You're good Smile

I am not usually into this type of music and such but you pulled my leg on this one.

Keep us updated with future recordings Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Very good recording my friend. And an original to boot, it's so soothing yet sad at some point.

Can I have your permission to sample it? I'll give you full credits of course. I've been looking for a piano track, and yours is perfect. Smile
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Thank you very much I'd be more than glad to give you permission, I'm interested to see what you do with it XD
(10-12-2009, 10:35 AM)krzyflipx Wrote: Thank you very much I'd be more than glad to give you permission, I'm interested to see what you do with it XD

I'm going to make sweet love to it and we're gonna make babies. lol. j/k

Ooops. Broke the no-troll code. Ninja

I intend to make 3 tracks out of it, 1 R&B with vocal mixes and other samples, 1 instrumental/techno/dnb beat, 1 wildcard. Big Grin

Going to send them to you first before I share it here. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...