Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your first PC game?
wow haven't logged on for years this thread took off, it was great reading about all these kind of games!
I can't quite remember.. I know I have nolifed Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Populous II and Runescape a lot. I used to always play games on those lame ass websites with kiddy games, but I don't count those as real games.
GTA Vice City was my first PC game.
I think it must've been Age of Empires when i was like 6 or so. I completely sucked at it though, but still. Started playing Runescape when i was like 9 or 10, but before that i also played Red Alert. I can't really remember exactly what game was the first though. Maybe one of the Warcraft cames, or the first GTA games.. But yeah, any of those. I played a few games when i was a kid.
I honestly have no clue, all I can remember is that it was something about dungeons.
My first PC game was the alterIW version of MW2...

It's basically a free version of MW2.
I had many games when I got my first computer, but I think that my first game was Prince of Persia 3D, I think so.
My first actual PC game was CS, I recently just tried 'gaming' on the PC and it's a bit different. I'm trying CSS but I just can't get the hang of it.
(10-10-2009, 10:37 PM)Butters Wrote: Heroes of Might and Magic: A Strategic Quest

Same as OP.

Sometimes I still play it, just for the memories.
One of my very first games was Midtown Madness Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,802 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi