Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm scared...
Think of it this way.
Out of all those times you thought something really bad was going to happen...Did it?
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
Well I suggest you just si down and watch a scary movie. Try to overcome your fear.

As for being scared of the dark, I'm guessing you should go on late night adventures with your friends pretty much just walk around and talk about stuff :3

hope that helped (:
Or hire someone to randomly pop out and fake attack you and try to take them on and see if that helps you.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
(08-29-2010, 11:33 AM)Botted :] Wrote: Well I suggest you just si down and watch a scary movie. Try to overcome your fear.

As for being scared of the dark, I'm guessing you should go on late night adventures with your friends pretty much just walk around and talk about stuff :3

hope that helped (:

I'm always out late. If I'm with friends, I'm never scared. If I'm alone, sometimes I'm completely fine, but other times I'm just terrified. It all depends on what I'm thinking of.

(08-29-2010, 11:39 AM).//Xypher Wrote: Or hire someone to randomly pop out and fake attack you and try to take them on and see if that helps you.

Lmfao, I don't see how that would help me with thinking I see an alien standing out in the open. (Which has happened several times, I would just see a figure standing there either doing nothing or waving)
Blackhat
I have extreme fear of the dark also, I have to keep the t.v. on when i got to bed, and I hate going out in the night because I am afraid of what will get me, but I am getting over it by moderately lowering the light in my room when going to sleep, and always staying out a bit later then the other night, try this, it may help.
[Image: specialr.png]
I know what you mean, and although it is a rarity, it does happen with me too. I just try to imagine some alternative solution. Example, if you think you hear something, automatically make up an excuse and prove your fear wrong
Add me on MSN: Eminent14@hotmail.com. I would love to get to know you.
I used to be fine but now i get probably not scared but a very bad feeling of being trapped when I'm in the dark, Not sure what cause it.

This probably doesn't work for you but when i put headphones on and listen to music i like all my fears go away. It also makes me feel invincible. Example:

There's a massive hill in my village that is very steep, has lots of sharp corners and you can reach 85mph on a pedal bike without pedaling if you don't use the breaks. I will usually take great caution going down it, But listening to music i have happily gone down the hill full speed in the dark While standing on my seat or sliding my bike round the corners.

Try it might work for you. just try going into a dark room while listening to music quite loud.
Use a night light, I had one untill last year. If friends ask about it just say you go to the washroom at night and need to see where your going.
The only way to overcome a fear is to face it, whilst in the dark just remind yourself that your being silly and there's nothing to be afraid off, when morning come's remind yourself again that see nothing happened. Smile

Hope it goes well for you.
had the same problem still do a bit but just tackle them straight on thats what i do if i hate the cold i stand in a freezing shower if i'm scared after watching a movie i turn the lights of and stand in front of a mirror for like 5 mins and go nothing happened nothing will happing lol power turned of when typing this.... lol..... finally power bak on Tongue
Marda Superman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 965 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Lonely, Scared, Lost. Tau 2 1,150 09-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Last Post: here4Uhere4Me
  Nervous, scared, and confused. Rose Targaryen Tyler 4 1,000 09-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Stevejoseph
  I'm Scared Winterâ„¢ 8 1,140 06-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Kinda scared... Zyx 6 1,079 10-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Zyx