Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm scared...
I have a lot of the same problems. I remember when I was 10 or 11, my friends and I decided to play "bloody mary" in the bathroom. My friend did it, and she freaked and came out crying. She could barely move for about an hour. I am not one to believe in these things, and I personally just think it was a psychological thing.

We did another version of this game at a friends house. In this version, you take a candle and walk around in the dark saying "Bloody Mary" over and over again. His family is very religious, so there is a reasonable sized cross hanging on the wall in his living room. As he walked past it, the cross fell and broke on the ground. Again, I just thought it as a REALLY CREEPY coincidence.

I am now especially afraid of the dark. I also have always been paranoid of people breaking into my home. When I was in the 6th grade, I would wake up around 4AM every morning, believing I had heard somebody in my kitchen. The kitchen table is directly infront of the window, so I always thought I heard somebody opening the window, and moving the table to enter the house. I am still paranoid to this day, whenever I hear an unfamiliar noise at night time. As a result, I ALWAYS keep my doors locked. ALWAYS.

Sorry I can't give you any real advice. I just thought it might help to know you are not the only one who suffers from paranoia.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
IrrationalFears can not be overcome unless you face them head on, which means you have to be willing to do something to cure your fear, that could be something like sitting in your closet with no light until you dont feel afraid because you realized nothing has gotten you yet. It wont be easy to overcome but perhaps your siblings could help you by staying in your room with you as you turn out your lights? Just an idea
[Image: pageviews=1]
I sued to be terrified of the dark. Now I just got to stop being scared of bugs . . .

T_T
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.
At a time when I was nearly 10 ...darkness haunted me badly..only negative thoughts came to my mind....
but this fear disappeared as I grew up...even now sometimes i get scared lol..
ALL ATTRACTIONS ARE ILLUSIONARY
Hey Guest click HERE to join Support Forums ,It just takes a minute Oui
There must be something thats happend to give you all this fear in your life

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 965 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Lonely, Scared, Lost. Tau 2 1,150 09-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Last Post: here4Uhere4Me
  Nervous, scared, and confused. Rose Targaryen Tyler 4 999 09-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Stevejoseph
  I'm Scared Winterâ„¢ 8 1,140 06-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Kinda scared... Zyx 6 1,079 10-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Zyx