Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Suggestion: Get a mod who is not in an American time zone
I am normally online late, it is just that the past 3 days I have not been near a computer.
Still, you don't know what happens..
Hello;

I agree with adding another moderator from a different timezone, but that may not solve the problem. The persons from the U.S.A, and Europe may be away when the spammer attacks, same thing when the staff sleeps. You don't know exactly when they're going to bed, nor do you know when the spammer strikes. It's just luck if you're on whilst the foul user is.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
(10-10-2009, 11:26 PM)Extasey Wrote: Yeah like me, haha.

I put that in my application.

"I can do off-peak moderation due to being in a differnet time-zone"

I love your Sig. Very sexy Pirate
good idea. Imagine when all mods and Admin is asleep, what kind of things happen in here and people gets away from it.
[Image: 9lcsqd.jpg]
I agree... at like 11PM - 4AM PST, there are no mods on Confused
Quote:Perhaps you should get another mod who is from Europe or Australia who can cover while you guys are asleep.

It would be stupid to ask who's on your mind. You're from Australia, you opened the thread...
You guys appear to be cleverer and cleverer...ah, people these days...
I appreciate the spirit though.
I think everyone knows that when more mods are needed, Omni will turn to iBf and SoF. Why choose someone new when he already has people who he knows, likes, and can trust?
[Image: Lj]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,331 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,747 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,074 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Suggestion]Batch File Section[Suggestion] Thomas 10 2,154 07-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Reality
  [Suggestion]Show Rep Giver's Rep[Suggestion] Thomas 8 1,724 07-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.