Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 posts.
I think he looks carefully through before he give out that support father accentually.

-xLnT
What is with you guys? I don't came here just for that. I will be well known and post here.
(08-14-2010, 10:16 AM)Untouch Wrote: I'm sorry but most of them where low quality. Sad
You don't bump threads which arn't even an hour old.
Almost every post of yours I saw was a bump. lol

If your looking to get the support feather you wont get it because your posts must be of good quality. Big Grin

Agree totally. Damn offensive a little. I as do others spend hrs a day here trying to offer reasonable quality posts and then we get the 100 post crew from HF who post crap. Really destroys the way the forum runs and operates.
Really not cool IMHO but hey im just a member here. Whats it matter what i say!

(08-14-2010, 10:17 AM)Gush Wrote: Hmm, I bumped becouse he told me to. - Asked.

Well thats an interesting quote is it not?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Congratz, but 100 is nothing.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(08-15-2010, 07:37 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Congratz, but 100 is nothing.

Thank you, but I just started I wasn't online alot Wacko
I just reached 1,000

I don't think I should create a thread on it though Big Grin
(08-15-2010, 07:45 AM)Sam Wrote: I just reached 1,000

I don't think I should create a thread on it though Big Grin
Congatz. I just wanted to share.
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts.

To rephrase Damink, the core community here are quite wary of new members who quickly reach 100 posts through bump posts or short replies, since the quality of posts expected is much higher than on HF. That said, I reviewed your posts and all your older posts were on-topic and friendly. You are not that new either - you registered in July as Assitent, so you are right when you say you haven't been online here as continuously as other new members.

Try posting threads which will help us get to know your interests or skills better. What is Macedonian food like?

I hope older members will keep in mind that new members should not be treated too harshly for not understanding our expectations.
Lol nice job for 100 post a small goal though....
[Image: pughacking.png]
(08-15-2010, 08:25 AM)Eve Wrote: Congratulations on reaching 100 posts.

To rephrase Damink, the core community here are quite wary of new members who quickly reach 100 posts through bump posts or short replies, since the quality of posts expected is much higher than on HF. That said, I reviewed your posts and all your older posts were on-topic and friendly. You are not that new either - you registered in July as Assitent, so you are right when you say you haven't been online here as continuously as other new members.

Try posting threads which will help us get to know your interests or skills better. What is Macedonian food like?

I hope older members will keep in mind that new members should not be treated too harshly for not understanding our expectations.
Wow, Eve you really understand. The old members thread me like crap, but you don't. And yeah I joined mounts ago. So I will start to post thread that I am best that I will try and be better to help members.
I just made my first useful thread : http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11301 . Hope all enjoy it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why members post 100 posts and leave. [M] 43 7,222 03-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Icon
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,630 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus