Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I want to be more then a stoner
(08-11-2010, 01:53 PM)Eve Wrote: iBruteforce verified that Sarah is a girl. She was however disrespectful to Omniscient.

Well He needs to recheck his sources b/c we saw her/I mean him on xbl cam and chatted via MSN. It was a guy. Notice Omni linked the acct. with an older acct of his that was in fact a guy. Thank you I'm right have a good one.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(08-11-2010, 02:18 PM)Eve Wrote: Who was the girl on xbl previously?

(I'll clean up these off-topic posts later)

Yeah you do that. OP just go to school online SIMPLE, Get a job online that way you can be like swat a stoner and be successful. Simple. Eve you owe me a hug if this is a troll.
Seriously guys, flaming is not acceptable here whether you would say it in real life or not! This is SupportForums, give support regardless.

@Drac: I wasn't even speaking to you, also Cannabis(Weed) is considered a drug and is very addictive! What planet are you living on?
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
(08-11-2010, 11:43 PM)ElectricDreams Wrote: Seriously guys, flaming is not acceptable here whether you would say it in real life or not! This is SupportForums, give support regardless.

@Drac: I wasn't even speaking to you, also Cannabis(Weed) is considered a drug and is very addictive! What planet are you living on?

Please do your research cannabis is not addictive at all and also is not very harmful.

A good UNBIASED site is erowid.org
(08-11-2010, 11:43 PM)ElectricDreams Wrote: Seriously guys, flaming is not acceptable here whether you would say it in real life or not! This is SupportForums, give support regardless.

Sorry for the off topic/flame session but you my friend are a complete dumbass. how old are you 12-14? Do some research then post. There is a topic on drugs why don't you go read it before you make yourself look even dumber than you already are. How bout this just cut off your computer and don't post anymore b/c everything you say has no valid points to it nor is it acceptable especially when you have no clue what you are saying.
(08-12-2010, 06:20 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Sorry for the off topic/flame session but you my friend are a complete dumbass. how old are you 12-14? Do some research then post. There is a topic on drugs why don't you go read it before you make yourself look even dumber than you already are. How bout this just cut off your computer and don't post anymore b/c everything you say has no valid points to it nor is it acceptable especially when you have no clue what you are saying.

Why don't you guys take your argument out of a thread meant to help someone who needs help?
(08-12-2010, 06:40 AM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: Why don't you guys take your argument out of a thread meant to help someone who needs help?

Your dumb too. Look at his post count look at the last time online. Don't you think if this was real they would post some more and sign on a bit more.
(08-12-2010, 07:12 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Your dumb too. Look at his post count look at the last time online. Don't you think if this was real they would post some more and sign on a bit more.

Stop flaming people, I am not dumb. I am assuming that this person needs help, if you do not wish to give them support on SUPPORT FORUMS then don't post. It's simple.
Smoke some real cheap weed, you'll never want to see it again.
TROLL much?
Bah i dont care. Troll myself.
SMOKE DOPE YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!!!
Im 37, Sharp as a knife. Dont blame the beautiful weed. Blame your lazy self.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM