Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never had the chance to introduce myself, so here goes :)
Good Afternoon admin, mods & users of Supportforums.net.

I am Dingo_Dog, I am from Sydney, Australia. I now live in Tumbarumba, NSW. Population is about 2500, and 6 hours from Sydney. So yeah, it's in the country side. I use satellite internet, because I can't get anything else atm. I'm currently in the process of moving house, just two blocks down the road Tongue but it still is hard because of the bad weather we're getting right now. So I won't be as active as I would like to. Why I use the internet is because living in the country gets a tad quiet, and so I come here contribute what I can, and get to know more people. And see what I can learn.

I do have an active life outside of the computer.

For sports I play, Rugbe League, for those that live in the UK and other European countries, you would sort of know what it is, for those in USA, where NFL rules all, Rugby is a similar game just without the huddle and other things. My position is Front-Rower, I weigh 65-75 kg. Basically all I do is run forward and try break up the defense line so that the back-line can move-forward while trying to hurt the other team. Sadly, we had a 0-19 season this year, meaning we had a win-less season. It was depressing but yeah looking forward to next year's season. I also play a bit of Tennis and Lawn-Bowls and Soccer (Football).

I like all kinds of music, I'm very open to other people's styles. From this, I started liking Opera (In particular, Andrea Bocelli. He's a great singer, and has a very powerful voice.) I also like 80's music, the pop and rock and the heavy use of the synthesizer really attracts me to the awesome music put out in that decade.

I, like Omni, do a bit of fantasy football as well. But like I said before, it's for NRL - Rugby League, it's pretty big here in Australia. By the end of the season my overall position was 42,576 of 92,716. This being my first year, I was impressed by the result, I also do this for two other websites/organizations/companies. And also do a fair bit of tipping. Smile

I'm always thinking of ways to get money Roflmao From starting my own internet-cafe to selling a pair of shoes which I bought for $15 and then selling it on E-bay for $25.

I'm always learning, even when I don't expect to, I always am. I like reading and just spending my time doing something useful, no matter how small the contribution is. Though, one subject I hate with a passion is Maths.

I'm here to make a change Smile Hope to see you around here as this forum grows. Thanks you for letting me join, and for this great forum that we have here. Blackhat
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
hey welcome to SF!!!! you over told your informtion but anyways all is good...how do u get satelite internet what u mean by that../??
Welcome to SF!!! thats a crap load of info
Hello Dingo_Dog. Welcome to SupportForums. Where possibilities are endless. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduce myself alexavega 1 331 11-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  I guess I should introduce myself? n00bikscube 2 529 11-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Last Post: n00bikscube
  Lets re-introduce. C4Vendetta 6 785 11-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Last Post: C4Vendetta
  here to properly introduce myself AceInfinity 13 1,559 09-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity