Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your name and it's Origin
I chose Eve because it has symbolic meaning, is short, is a palindrome and is pretty.
Thanks for sharing.
(08-08-2010, 04:06 PM)Sam Wrote: I prefer names with no numbers or letters

:o

Anywho, my uncle created my name. Originally when I started graffiti, and it just carried on.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

'focus' : a good thing to remind yourself of.
I took mine "xMi" Becuz its my gaming nick Big Grin
Well I got my name from gaming.
Since the early Halo and cod2 days I was called Untouchable then other people started to use the name. I then joined a clan and my name became too long with the clan tag, so I shortened it to Untouch. Since then I have used it online for almost everything.
I think it's awsome Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I havn't got a clue, just popped into my head. I don't really like sticking with 1 username so I'm often changing it.

My previous on SF were "Dubstep" because it IS the best genre of music, and "The Major" inspired by the film Green Street. I'm thinking of sticking with Fragma on most forums now though.
On HF I have used these names...

Almost all of them are anime or video game characters from Bleach, D.Gray-Man, or .Hack

Road Kamelot is my favorite though. Smile

Quote:Road Kamelot is the ninth disciple of the Noah Family, and her Noah name is Road. She represents the "Dreams" of Noah.

Quote:The Noah Family consists of fourteen human descendants of Noah who have inherited his genes. It was originally believed that they were the descendants of a single individual known as "Noah", but it is later revealed that there was originally a clan of 12 members. The Noah clan claim to be the original ancestors of all humans after the Great Flood, and that all humans possess "Noah genes." Every era, the Noah are resurrected through reincarnation to assist the Earl.
VeinsOfTheSun.
Well This is the personification of helium,The veins that fuel the sun,And the sun Is The most important thing to me..
I was born in a country where The beach was three minutes walk away from me and when i moved to canada.That is realized the luxury i took for granted was infact the most important thing to humanity and me.
Ha! The Major, from Green Street.

I support West Ham!