Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[VB.NET] All encryptions for your crypter
(04-03-2011, 10:20 AM)C0de_Override Wrote: EDIT: KoBE hes got a point you know. Nobody wants hacks here, at least thats what I think.

They were encryption methods... it wasn't a hacking tutorial.. or even a crypting tutorial at that. Crypting has more uses than just being used in malware. Although posting the code here would have been just as easy as linking to HF, and it would have looked a lot better, I didn't see a problem with it.

@RE6D1V3... I would just post the encryption methods and not make references to 'hacking' or other scary words. Encryption has plenty of uses.
Encryption isn't just for malicious purposes, posting raw encryption algorithms isn't Blackhat unless you post them from Blackhat perspective, all you have to do is remove "for your crypter" from the title and it's not Blackhat. Encryption isn't just limited to crypters, annoys me how HF Cryptography section is filled with malware crypters and decrypt requests, with no actual discussion on Cryptography.
(04-06-2011, 03:42 PM)Cida Wrote: Encryption isn't just for malicious purposes, posting raw encryption algorithms isn't Blackhat unless you post them from Blackhat perspective, all you have to do is remove "for your crypter" from the title and it's not Blackhat. Encryption isn't just limited to crypters, annoys me how HF Cryptography section is filled with malware crypters and decrypt requests, with no actual discussion on Cryptography.

Alright... someone with some sense. I feel ya.
Ah darn it, wanted to know how to do it.

Oh well. Sad
(04-12-2011, 05:07 PM)Rucka Rucka Ali Wrote: Ah darn it, wanted to know how to do it.

Oh well. Sad

It's on HF. Check out his post thread there.
Go to hackforums.net thats the right place to give them out.
Dang, shame this had to be removed from the original post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crypter code source - project files [ vb.net ] rid47 2 2,350 09-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  Can anyone help me fud a crypter mikeandike 1 842 06-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [VB.NET] Moon Crypter By t0fx [Source][Runtime] hasam 1 2,569 02-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Need help making a crypter. ๖ۣۜHacker™ 1 1,167 12-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Dogbert
  Sama8 Crypter coldosul 2 1,405 11-16-2011, 06:22 AM
Last Post: TalishHF