Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need Members/Traffic/Registrants?
(08-13-2010, 10:07 PM)Nelson Wrote: What section did you try post in? you don't have to activate the email i disabled it.

I tried to reply to your topic Remote Assistance Support and I still can't do it. Confused
i got a problem on yours too man,
disable those damn captcha codes..they are too hard i swear i entered the correct one like 10 times before i got this msg.

[Image: bullshitc.png]

*edit*

/done.

anyone else got a site, i will post on yours if you post on mine, maybe we could agree on a set amount like 5-10 posts or something? post here if you're interested.

i got a site bro check it out www.packetpunks.com im gonna join your site now Smile
[Image: logo2.png]
done. like the design of your forum.

(08-19-2010, 08:46 PM)Nelson Wrote: done. like the design of your forum.

so whats the deal i post on your site and you post on mine? also i like the beginning of your site how you hit enter seems pretty cool Tongue
(08-19-2010, 11:17 PM)Gpizzle Wrote: so whats the deal i post on your site and you post on mine? also i like the beginning of your site how you hit enter seems pretty cool Tongue

done. i'm twitter stalking you too, follow back!

(08-19-2010, 11:21 PM)Nelson Wrote: sorry man, i will put something up on your forum, just been busy. i'm twitter stalking you too, follow back!
HAHA ok bro ill follow you
still looking for people to do business with, i will post on your forum if you post on mine.

please close this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★☆Worldwide Traffic Shop CPM ☆★ $5 for 10k traffic hits! ☆★ X-RayHosting 3 1,500 08-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Last Post: iAmEvo